Newly diagnosed. Yoghurts?

lessci

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'vr just bought some of the Skyr icelandic yoghurt to try that's about 3.8g per 100g - I'll let you know what it's like. For convenant single portion pre-flavoured pot I like the Weight watchers Fromage frais with berry they're about 5.9g per 100, and the Greek style with cocnut is quite low too.
Had some for breakfast this morning, even thicker than Greek yoghurt, with a slight tang, but very nice

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @jod71 I'm just doing my online shop at Tesco. They are showing Coyo Yoghurt - Coconut Flavour & Coconut & Vanilla Flavour 0.5g Carbs per 100g (pot is 125grams). They also do a coconut & Raw Chocolate Flavour, that is 3.9 per 100 grams though. They all are lactose free, soya free, gluten free & Kosher. They are £1.99 per pot though
They are nice but expensive - I occasionally buy one as a treat!!!

Tm6t7

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Asda full fat yoghurt is nice too, I tried @daisys cinnamon idea..love it!!
I recently trained some folks from Fage factory and they bought in a load of their full fat yoghurts for me (and a cool bag..by cool I mean chilling..by chilling I mean cold :D)
Fage is probably the best I have had, you certainly know you have eaten something after.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have the Yeo Valley FF Greek yoghurts and add either fresh berries or frozen ones pureed.