Smallest lancing device

alexhill05

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do quite a lot of ultralight cycling stuff. Just got the all in 1 Dario monitor (which is great). Though a lot of monitors could be more useful if the finger lancing device was much smaller.

I did try just use the lancets on their own but that just isn't gonna happen...

So what's the smallest lancer available? I can't see why is should be longer than 5/6cm long...

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Both the trueyou and the delica are fairly small .Have the trueyou mini meter and lancer and lancets plus strips in the pouch provided and its apx 2" by 2" and is the one i take hiking for the same reasons you have for a small device

zbd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Both the trueyou and the delica are fairly small .Have the trueyou mini meter and lancer and lancets plus strips in the pouch provided and its apx 2" by 2" and is the one i take hiking for the same reasons you have for a small device
Got a true you meter and lancing device from my doc, the lancing device was quite flimsy and fell apart within a week
:(

D

Deleted member 308541

Get a FastClix they do not take up a lot of space as they are around 12 cm long by 2 cm wide at the thickest part of the barrel.

ac-fastclix-ii-500-300_0.png

I change the lancet every time I open a new tub of strips, so the lancet drum lasts a while. The lancet drum with six lancets are not expensive to buy either.