What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Apple tree

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
:roll: 5.9 this morning. Then again I didnt know about the activity / shower thing , as I had a shower first. Still learning. :oops:
Hi I'm anew member and I am finding it quite informative,I didn't know about the activity/shower thing and I always have black coffee first,and I always seem to be abit high in the mornings so looking forward to tomoz to try and see if it's any different first thing.

birchy66

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine was 5.2 mmol/L this morning which is quite low for me but where I like it. It's usually around 6.5 to 7.5.

IzzieS

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Loud noises; disrespectful people; fireworks
7.3 Could that be the ginger biscuit and 2 Baby Bels I had when I came home from choir last night?

Wildrover

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
7.4 this morning, and 7.3 just before bed last night, Question? Am in the middle of the second week on the Newcastle Diet, and because I was with a dear friend in the local A&E most of yesterday and not home until nearly midnight, I was not able to take my normal Metformin , My second tablet, normally taken about 6.00pm, I would've expected to have a (slightly) lower reading this morning, is this normal or is this due to missing my Metformin , curious, as maybe I could think of dropping my Metformin with Dr's advice

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6 before bed :) and 7.1 this morning but had a lie in so 90 mins later than norm.