Lunch

Evelyn1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I had only 3 pcs of biscuit for lunch today because I have no time to prepare. Before lunch was 5.1, 1 hour 6.2, 2 hour 6.1 3 hour 5.4. Is it ok? Although my hba1c recently was 4.7% sometimes there is still pain and numbness in my feet and i feel unwell too. :(

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I had only 3 pcs of biscuit for lunch today because I have no time to prepare. Before lunch was 5.1, 1 hour 6.2, 2 hour 6.1 3 hour 5.4. Is it ok? Although my hba1c recently was 4.7% sometimes there is still pain and numbness in my feet and i feel unwell too. :(

Yes these levels are fine but you need to eat something other than biscuits. Fresh veg or salad with some meat, fish or cheese would fill you for longer and possibly help with your "pain and numbness in my feet and i feel unwell too. :(" It takes very little time to prepare and is good for you whereas biscuits are not a healthy diet even for non diabetics.

Evelyn1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Arab house. Normally I eat more for lunch only today I don't have time to prepare. But I don't know why my legs still feel numb and pain when my numbers are fine.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I should go to your gp as it may not be diabetes related.

Evelyn1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I should go to your gp as it may not be diabetes related.
Hi daphne917, I thought numbness and pain is cause by diabetes. I have checked before, the doctor told me there is nothing wrong with my legs. My numbers are ok. :(

kesun

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
I thought numbness and pain is cause by diabetes. I have checked before, the doctor told me there is nothing wrong with my legs. My numbers are ok. :(
Are you on a statin by any chance? I don't want to re-open the Great Statin Debate, but leg muscle pain is quite a common side effect.

Kate

Evelyn1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Kate, I am not on statin. My cholesterol numbers are ok.