Too many choices

juju85

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Washing up ! Lol
Hi I'm looking to lose weight and cut carb intake which is the best diet for type 2s?

Last edited by a moderator:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
There's number of threads discussing the Newcastle Diet along with people who are actually following it or have done so in the past, if you use the forum Search Facility in the top right-hand corner you will find the threads.

juju85

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Washing up ! Lol
Could someone explain how the Newcastle diet works , I've been sent slimming world info too but I don't understand that either at the moment I can't afford to attend dieting classes so any advice would be fantastic

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Do you need to lose a lot of weight? My GP referred me to Slimming World free for 6 months.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Hi I'm looking to lose weight and cut carb intake which is the best diet for type 2s?

I found that LCHF works well - check out the items linked in my sig below.

Dave14

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I have recently been diagnosed Type 2 but have been using the MyFitnessPal app for 4months. During this time I have lost over a stone at a target of 1lb per week. Calories, carbs, sugar etc are trackable, therefore useful for Type 2s.