Mental health spending cuts forecast for next years

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
Thomas Jefferson.
The inflation talked about by Jefferson is the inflation and deflation of the money supply the banks put into circulation or not .... not means credit crunch.
Jefferson was one of many American presidents who tried to take the power pf money creation away from the bankers.
Every president who tried was shot.
Even Reagan ... he only said that the Federal Reserve is answerable to no one ... was shot within weeks.
One President Jackson ... has on his tombstone ....I beat the banks.

Kennedy had silver dollar notes created interest free and put into circulation $4.3 billion worth as a starter ... the privately owned Federal reserve were furious and within months Kennedy was dead.
The notes were pulled out of circulation as soon as he was killed.
http://www.rense.com/general44/exec.htm

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.”

Benjamin Disraeli

Left and right doesn't bother the bankers as long as they have the power to create money out of thin air ... makes no difference to them.

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

The creation of money is a fascinating and deeply disturbing story .... and on going.
The Money Masters
Famous Quotations on Banking
http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
For anyone interested this is a fascinating piece of work.
The critics have praised it's research and historical accuracy.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Sorry back on topic.
Different departments are going to be fighting for an ever diminishing funding pot so I don't think the situation is going to get better.
In fact as the state is shrunk ever more I think it's going to get a whole lot worse.
Just before I was diagnosed diabetics got free foot care here ... not any longer.
I can't reach my feet to cut my nails or do anything else ... because of a lack of spinal flexibility.
I can't tie shoe laces .... I know many people have these problems through weight issues.
I'm lucky in that my wife can do all this stuff for me but without her I'd be paying through the nose or .... not bothering so much.

J

Jonnyjibbsuk

Sorry back on topic.
Different departments are going to be fighting for an ever diminishing funding pot so I don't think the situation is going to get better.
In fact as the state is shrunk ever more I think it's going to get a whole lot worse.
Just before I was diagnosed diabetics got free foot care here ... not any longer.
I can't reach my feet to cut my nails or do anything else ... because of a lack of spinal flexibility.
I can't tie shoe laces .... I know many people have these problems through weight issues.
I'm lucky in that my wife can do all this stuff for me but without her I'd be paying through the nose or .... not bothering so much.

Again - with over 2.5mil diabetics in UK
There is a strong voice to be heard ....
Things like that u should not have to go through
Sounds just pants bud

Reactions: 2 people

rowan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry back on topic.

We're no longer entitled to see a podiatrist? I was going to ask for referral on friday..

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

mungocat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
shopping,crowds and the co-alition government
A further twelve billion pounds is promised to be cut from welfare but they refuse to say how and where this side of the election.
Don't you find that very strange and just a little disturbing?
I remember when politicians used to say vote for me and I'll set you free now it's vote for me and I promise to make you poorer!
they have already said that they will not touch the pensioners and as they collect 2/3 of all welfare payments where will the cuts come,now they have said child benefit is safe that means at least 75%of welfare is protected,so the cuts will have to be against the sick disabled and their carers,the vast majority of which are already highly stressed and suffering mental health problems.i suggest that if they do make these evil cuts we get together on the same day and take our loved ones to casualty and say you look after them we no longer can cope.if tens of thousands did this on mass they would be forced to back down or the nhs will be bankrupt in days

Blip22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Double speak
I'm curious as to how they expect all sick people to work but are cutting the basic care they need to enable them to.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
I can't stress enough that none of this has anything to do with economics and everything to do with political agendas across the western world.
We are never going to get back what is being taken from us.
Everything that generations of people had to fight for to get off the ruling elite is now being taken back ... not just here but across the western world.
Health education decent working hours and conditions had to be fought for because our owners never give anything to us willingly.
The fact we have always had to fight for anything and everything decent shows who owns and controls everything and it isn't us the ordinary people.
Nothing is ours ... no resources nothing.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
We are as reliant on the system that exists as a baby on its mother.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
We are as reliant on the system that exists as a baby on its mother.

No this isn't all true. The persons with no critical illnesses can get health insurance and private medical care.

The only reason that Cameron relied upon the NHS for his childs health was because of no insurance for that child.

We're not all reliant upon the system. Most MP's etc will have private healthcare. My hubby a non diabetic has private healthcare to fix his ailments because he can... Because as yet he hasn't got a critical illness....

Last edited by a moderator:

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
No this isn't all true. The persons with no critical illnesses can get health insurance and private medical care.

The only reason that Cameron relied upon the NHS for his childs health was because of no insurance for that child.

We're not all reliant upon the system. Most MP's etc will have private healthcare. My hubby a non diabetic has private healthcare to fix his ailments because he can... Because as yet he hasn't got a critical illness....
Sorry I meant the entire system not just the health system.
For money food shelter water etc ....