Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Today I broke down and cried and cried and cried again in my dear wife Wendie's arms, because I'm scared witless and though I've known for over 2 years that I'm Dying, today I FELT LIKE I'm Dying, I felt weak and tired and completely drained of both energy and of Fight !

Today I Gave Up

Thanks for all your Love and Support.

Love and Hugs.

Kevin, Wendie and Family.

xxx.

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I do hope tomorrow you feel less weak and drained. Thinking of you all at this stressful time.

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Today I broke down and cried and cried and cried again in my dear wife Wendie's arms, because I'm scared witless and though I've known for over 2 years that I'm Dying, today I FELT LIKE I'm Dying, I felt weak and tired and completely drained of both energy and of Fight !

Today I Gave Up

Thanks for all your Love and Support.

Love and Hugs.

Kevin, Wendie and Family.

xxx.

Hi Kman,

I'm sorry to read your having a bad day, I hope tomorrow will be a better one. But you must be doing something right as your still here, so you can't of totally given up yet. I can't imagine what you must be going through both mentally and physicaly, but I beleive if we maintain a positive attitude, then we can get over incredible obsticals as long as we just take it a day at a time. So keep your attitude positive and I'll contact you again tomorrow, Ok!!! We underestimate the power of the mind, as people have managed some incredible things just by believing they can achieve it, so good luck.

Stemar, (Downunder)

S

Sable_Jan

Hope you have a better day today and the sun shines so you and Pork Butt can get out for a walk. Guess he'll be needing a bigger size coat now? ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kman,

Hope your feeling a bit better today, I just got home from work as it's 01:23 hrs here in Sydney. Don't have a lot to say really, O! My BGL's have started to come down, as they were (15:3) this morning, but I still have a long way to go but as long as I follow the things I need to do it'll be Ok! Well I hope to start reading your Blog soon, but only if your up to it Ok! As your improvement is more important at this time. Well until next time take care and remember to take it 1 day at a time and you'll be surprised how things will turn for the better.

Stemar, (Downunder)

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kman,

How are you feeling today? I hope you feel a bit better than you have over the past few days.because this is the journey that 'll give you a longer path to walk along, so I'm hopping you'll do what it is you need to do, too make this journey for even just a little longer than you thought you had, as I know there are a lot who'll take the journey with you if you let us, all it requires is a little effort and trust, in the people around your day to day life. Well until next time, you take care and enjoy the journey Ok!!!

Stemar, (Downunder)

Mrsmac247

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've just seen this thread as I am a newbie. I am sorry to read of your pains and struggles and hope that you may be feeling a bit stronger than your previous post.

I will definitely do all I can to control my diabetes, thank you for sharing your story.

God bless x

brottonmoores

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hugs to you,Wendie and family
hope the sun is shining down on you by day and the moon by night
Love
Jan

S

Sable_Jan

I've just seen this thread as I am a newbie. I am sorry to read of your pains and struggles and hope that you may be feeling a bit stronger than your previous post.

I will definitely do all I can to control my diabetes, thank you for sharing your story.

God bless x
You will have made Kevin's day with this post......really, truly and honestly...... he will be so happy to hear this as the thread was started as a mission so that other's could learn by his mistakes...

Reactions: 5 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Truly heartbreaking but so inspirational.....God bless you Kevin.....for sharing your weakness and your amazing strength. May God give you and your wife and family all the strength and courage you need at this time. Your words will live on to inspire other sufferers to make the very best of what they have and to live their lives to the full. xx

Reactions: 6 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just thinking of you ....sending man hugs

Reactions: 9 people

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
So sad to read your post Kevin , nothing I can add to whats been said, but sending massive hugs to a brave man with a huge heart xxxxxx

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hugs. xxx

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.