14 and newly diagnosed T1

becca8201

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Im newly diabetic only six weeks, i find it hard sometimes but thats normal but its definitely nit the end of your life and just because your getting tested doesnt mean you have it

Reactions: 2 people

becca8201

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Its not like your whole life is going to change you just have to watch your diet and if you have t1 you habe to test and inject if t2 you watch what you eat and you can somtimes get tablets to help

BriChanoya

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I don't like judgemental people, chocolate losing my stuffs.

Kirstykanga99

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

I was diagnosed almost 11 years ago and I'm almost 16! So I am so sorry I don't know how you feel. My life has always been diabetes I don't know what It feels like to not have it. I am here for you if you need to talk.

Bethany buchan

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

I was diagnosed almost 11 years ago and I'm almost 16! So I am so sorry I don't know how you feel. My life has always been diabetes I don't know what It feels like to not have it. I am here for you if you need to talk.
I am the same here I was diagnosed at the age of 4 so I don't really know anything different then the way I am now

IceLover

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi im 14 diagnosed type 1 three years ago and im here for youu if you wanna talk x

AnaSofia

Hi i'm 15years old and i got diabetes one year ago. It's been a difficult times but i'm good now. I here too to talk with you and suport you. That's not easy for we but better days will become. The medicine is going better and better. I believe in scientists and doctors. I believe in the future. Don't give up! Kiss

meganbde

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi im 13 and been type 1 for five years, I would be glad to talk and help if I can,

Thanks

Megan

rhyskelly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, Facebook
I am 13 and I have been type 1 since I was 2 but I've not took it very seriously but I'm starting to understand diabetes more now so I would be happy to try and help :)