I have tried to register on Victoza forum

diamonds500

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who use people.
Hi to all,

I have tried to Register on Victoza forum but have been unable to register
www.freshstartvictoza.co.uk.
I put my email n filled online form but not had a reply has anyone else had this problem at all or is it just me.
I am really Surprised I've had No side effects at all from having Victoza.

diamonds500

TrishG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bad manners
Hi, I too have filled out the form and cannot get in. I am on my first day of Victoza so am looking forward to seeing the results. I found it easy to administer and hope that on Friday there won't be any nasty side effects as I have to go to a funeral.

C

catherinecherub

The website that you are both trying to access is not affiliated to this forum.

roseugine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rudeness loud music in shops cruelty in any form to human or animal.,cold weather being fat getting old
Hi
I am having the same trouble we rang yesterday said they would forward to their it department nothing happened as yet.I am starting today feeling very scared having read other peoples experiences ,don't know when to take injection thought maybe 10pm as some say less trouble with feeling sick.but if I leave it till then my numbers will go sky high as cant take insulin only 4units of long acting one.and to add to my problems going on hols today 5 hour journey to Dorset.going to ring again today try to get on ther forum as really could do with support as drug is very new .