: Do any of these apply to you?

Pura Vida

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
· I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off!

· Old age is coming at a really bad time!

· When I was a child I thought Nap Time was a punishment ... now, as a grown up, it just feels like a small vacation!

· The biggest lie I tell myself is .... "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

· Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can & the friends to post my bail when I finally snap!

· I don't have gray hair. I have "wisdom highlights.” I'm just very wise.

· My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work..

· Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

· If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would’ve put them on my knees.

· The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please. I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes”.

· I'm going to retire and live off of my savings. Not sure what I'll do that second week.

· When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

· I've lost my mind and I’m pretty sure my kids took it!

· Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!

· Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

· Lord, Give me patience and give it to me NOW.

· Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.

· Oops! Did I roll my eyes out loud?

· At my age "getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.

Reactions: 19 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

· When I was a child I thought Nap Time was a punishment ... now, as a grown up, it just feels like a small vacation!

· The biggest lie I tell myself is .... "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

· Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can & the friends to post my bail when I finally snap!

· Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

· The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please. I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes”.

· I'm going to retire and live off of my savings. Not sure what I'll do that second week.

· Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

· At my age "getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.
Lmao.....thank you so much for that...made me giggle....and Yes....a great many of them apply and probably a few more you haven't thought of :D

Reactions: 2 people
C

chris lowe

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: