Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerkaz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning folks I am getting very remiss for posting on here, just don't seem to have time since we moved.anyway I am 5.6 this morning, most days I am in the 5's first thing. Diet still not back to what it was but much improved.still having a choccy bar though, can't seem to stop myself when I'm at work. Got my appt with diabetic nurse tomorrow, I don't think I am looking forward to the results of my hbac1:nailbiting:

Reactions: 26 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning folks I am getting very remiss for posting on here, just don't seem to have time since we moved.anyway I am 5.6 this morning, most days I am in the 5's first thing. Diet still not back to what it was but much improved.still having a choccy bar though, can't seem to stop myself when I'm at work. Got my appt with diabetic nurse tomorrow, I don't think I am looking forward to the results of my hbac1:nailbiting:

Well done for getting back in the 5's. Moving is really stressful and it can take a long time to settle down. Keep going and will be OK :)

Reactions: 9 people

Welshgooner

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tottenham and High BS scores
8.1 ouch :( - but I had been up a while before testing, also had slept for 11 hours straight so maybe the old liver playing tricks

Reactions: 17 people

killerkaz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done for getting back in the 5's. Moving is really stressful and it can take a long time to settle down. Keep going and will be OK :)
Thanks loulou, I'm afraid it's much harder to get back on the wagon than it is to fall off it. No excuses though, no one force feeds me I am the one who puts the wrong food in my mouth. Whatever tomorrow brings I will have brought it on myself. I shall draw a line underneath it and go back to what I did in the beginning. Got to think positive

Reactions: 8 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
5.5 back into my happy place with this figure, just got to keep at it.

Have a good day people, it's nice here in Manchester this morning, long may it continue.

Reactions: 25 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a 6.5 fasting reading after a 6.3 at bedtime last night.

Reactions: 19 people

catfan

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Too many to list.
Bedtime 5.2, this am 6.7.

Reactions: 19 people

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.1 this morning again for me. This seems to be my new level for a morning which I'm happy with, particularly as my pre-prandial readings were 4.6 (lunch) and 4.8 (dinner) yesterday

Reactions: 25 people

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.7 this morning, not happy too high considering. I will be back in my comfort range tomorrow.

Reactions: 23 people
Status
Not open for further replies.