diabetic meet up2, 27th of June,1 pm, www.star-tavern-belgravia.co.uk PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL

Are you attending the meet up?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • May be able to.

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

daniT1D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I would like to meet up but can't make 27th. Will keep an eye out for the next one x

Reactions: 2 people

Mongolia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I would love to join you. I'm already out in London that evening so a meet up during the day would fit in very nicely:cat:

Reactions: 3 people

baz1191

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Exercise / saving money ...All the things I should be doing
If it's after June 20th and on a Saturday I will come, from north East x

darrenh04

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Just seen this as Robert put an entry on the post for the last meet up and I received an email. I see we were tagged but doesn't see to send a notification.

Anyway, sounds like a good plan. I am not sure on my work commitments that weekend but I will keep an eye on the thread and come along if I can.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi. Just seen this as Robert put an entry on the post for the last meet up and I received an email. I see we were tagged but doesn't see to send a notification.
Hopefully will have this fixed soon - notifications are a bit hit and miss recently!

Great to hear that you folks are having another meetup! I'll put a notice on the homepage so hopefully more people will join you in London :D

Reactions: 6 people

mrtt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
As our meetup in April was such a success, I think its time for a second one :)
I suggest 13th of June, Saturday. Im not sure on location, and if there is anywhere you could recommend, that would be great. Weather is getting better, so maybe somewhere outside...
where is this likey to be? im in sunny sussex ha ha blowing a gale and wet today

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yes I know its the same here! It will be somewhere in central london but still waiting for suggedtions. Need to find a pub ( maybe with a fireplace if weather conditions remain the same!)

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Yes I know its the same here! It will be somewhere in central london but still waiting for suggedtions. Need to find a pub ( maybe with a fireplace if weather conditions remain the same!)
I'm still searching too

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Or same place again if not? It was nice and quiet for a Saturday in there

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Is this limited to people who met up the last time or is there space for newbies. I'd love to meet others, I'm t1 and live not to far from London?
@Rumpo
Am sure they will all welcome you and love to meet you :)

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As our meetup in April was such a success, I think its time for a second one :)
I suggest 13th of June, Saturday. Im not sure on location, and if there is anywhere you could recommend, that would be great. Weather is getting better, so maybe somewhere outside...

Hi Ewelina,

I want to thank you for the invitation to your next meet-an-greet, but unfortunately I live in Sydney, Australia. But I hope the weather is good and you all have a great day catching up with eachother. Take care and I hope to cross paths again in the future Ok!

Stemar, (Downunder)

Reactions: 4 people

xAoifex

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Oh man! you've got to come along to the #gbdoc conference next February! http://gbdoc.co.uk . It's being held in Nottingham! ;)
It would be great to make some new friends!

Nice vid!
I've been working on the meet-up peeps to come so fingers crossed!
Wasn't sure if I could post about it on the forum but as you have... EVERYONE SHOULD COME! Last one was fab!

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Nice vid!
I've been working on the meet-up peeps to come so fingers crossed!
Wasn't sure if I could post about it on the forum but as you have... EVERYONE SHOULD COME! Last one was fab!
Huge fan of this forum - loads of support and the moderators are very cool. If we're lucky a few might even come along to the conference and we can say thank you in person!:)

Minnie45

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Room for a newbie? I'm quite shy but would love to meet fellow T1s, long time T1 and feeling a little lonely.

Reactions: 4 people