Woop!

Lexa_x

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just want to say a massive thankyou to everyone on this forum.
My first hba1c was 84. Just got my results and my new one is 52. I know I still have a bit of work to do but im pretty chuffed. I didnt stick to the lchf properly until the last month and a half of my recent testing period.
Not only have a lowered that but my carb tolerance is better. Ive been trying a few wholegrains this week and the highest blood reading ive had is 6.8. My fasting has gone down to around 7 from about 9 and im now averaging 5/6 throughout the day. Ive also lost 4 stone since January!

Best news...me and OH have been trying for a baby for 3 years and im now 7 weeks pregnant! All is going well at the moment :)

So yeah, thankyou for all of the advice and encouragement youve given me :)

Reactions: 8 people

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
Wow , what a lot to celebrate :):):) Very well done on your test results , that's a huge reduction and an encouragement to others who may be struggling , and very very very well done on your pregnancy, happy days :)

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well done Lexa, really pleased for you and congratulation on your pregnancy news :)

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Congratulations Lexa to you and your OH and well done on those great results.

M

mammamia2006

Just want to say a massive thankyou to everyone on this forum.
My first hba1c was 84. Just got my results and my new one is 52. I know I still have a bit of work to do but im pretty chuffed. I didnt stick to the lchf properly until the last month and a half of my recent testing period.
Not only have a lowered that but my carb tolerance is better. Ive been trying a few wholegrains this week and the highest blood reading ive had is 6.8. My fasting has gone down to around 7 from about 9 and im now averaging 5/6 throughout the day. Ive also lost 4 stone since January!

Best news...me and OH have been trying for a baby for 3 years and im now 7 weeks pregnant! All is going well at the moment :)

So yeah, thankyou for all of the advice and encouragement youve given me :)

Well done, very good news!!

Congratulations on the pregnancy, amazing news & very happy for you and OH. :-D