Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't get an email from DUK. I'll have to remedy that. Can't have people talking about me behind my back! It's a good job I have friends on here who look out for me. :)
Don't worry nothing sinister...

....until the episode about the monkey, a giant inflatable banana and the riot police. Boy you were lucky to get away so lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 people

killerkaz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My God it's official, I'm normal! Well according to the DPN I am. Believe it or not my bloods were all normal. Hbac1 still 41 which is good.she reckons the weight I've lost has done the trick. Another stone and I will be off meds altogether she reckons.looks like I will reach my goal by October after all, as long as I behave myself now

Reactions: 14 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have you tried Lidl high protein, low carb bread rolls Gezzerbell and Gillyhill? They are 10carbs for one roll and didn't spike.

Reactions: 4 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Have you tried Lidl high protein, low carb bread rolls Gezzerbell and Gillyhill? They are 10carbs for one roll and didn't spike.
No I haven't tried it but have seen a few mention them here...I will try and get some ....be a god send if they didn't spike me...I sooo miss my bread

Reactions: 4 people

gillyhill

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lying on a beach all day, arrogant/rude/superficial people, not being able to get necessary help from health professionals
Thanks for that. Will definitely have to try them. I can cut down on amount of bread I eat but not fully

Reactions: 2 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
My God it's official, I'm normal! Well according to the DPN I am. Believe it or not my bloods were all normal. Hbac1 still 41 which is good.she reckons the weight I've lost has done the trick. Another stone and I will be off meds altogether she reckons.looks like I will reach my goal by October after all, as long as I behave myself now
Well done:) sounds like your doing really well. My weight has gone down to 11 stone (70kg) and is not moving at the moment

Reactions: 9 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Don't worry nothing sinister...

....until the episode about the monkey, a giant inflatable banana and the riot police. Boy you were lucky to get away so lightly.

:p

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
5.8 today..... not tried the above but will give it a go...:)

Reactions: 20 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Status
Not open for further replies.