Team building day at work

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Enjoy the yummy ******* lol. I think all that "business psychology" of " team building" is a waste of time and psycho-babble. Business talk infuriates me.

Reactions: 2 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
My team building was superb and I will never forget it ever.
We had to "purchase" supplies of what we thought we could build a raft with. With our chosen captains in our two groups.half way through the exercise they changed our captains over!! So instead of spying on the other team we had to work with their captain etc.. And then raft across a river in January in our tied together rafts.

Then we went caving. Brilliant. In the dark in a cavern with helmet lights off we had to put 14 of us in our birthdarte order in a line.
It was absolutely superb. I got introduced to drambuie and diet coke and was put to bed fully clothed!! Then we were all woken at 5am to go and find clues in the back of beyond to lead us to where we were going to have our breakfast.

Team building for me was absolutely fantastic.

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well done. I could build a raft myself lol.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
HARIBO are they not jelly's ...I see the kids with them one even left me a couple on the top of my car luckily I spotted them and removed them before they got stuck on it :wacky::grumpy::dummy1:

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
I feel more sorry for you that you had to go on a team building day at work than the fact that you won some haribos, no one should have to attend one of those :grumpy:

Reactions: 6 people

drahawkins_1973

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I feel more sorry for you that you had to go on a team building day at work than the fact that you won some haribos, no one should have to attend one of those :grumpy:

The day was very very tedious to be honest. But in the evening they took us to Windsor racecourse which was fun so maybe worth the pain during the day :)

Reactions: 4 people
C

chris lowe

I can think of several people at work that I would have likde to go caving with, then I would have left them down there and blocked the entrance :grumpy:

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
If I went on a team building day I would stack colleagues up and tape them together totem pole style and go home lol.