Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hello folks,

Hot, humid day in sunny Newcastle. This morning, bg 4.9. Good health everyone. X

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 23 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Afternoon ye good people:)
Just came back after a literally exhausting training involving lots of physicals.
Had my midday meal at 12.45, of 3 beef sausages, 2 boiled eggs, cheese, celery, one slice of 11 gr GF tapioca bread, water, black tea. Continued training until 15.45, drove home, checked BG and lo and behold, 6.0:-/
I'm perfectly happy with it, but I haven't eaten anything until test, so what's happening?

I'm not hungry at all, feel great:-D

Reactions: 16 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello folks,

Hot, humid day in sunny Newcastle. Exhausting! Think I'll do NOTHING but chill with a beer tonight. Just the one. :happy:

This morning, bg 4.9. Tried kippers for breakfast. :yuck: Never again. I'll stick to my toast & pate.

Good health everyone. X
Kippers need to be the best and done just right and I love them.... best on a sunday morning/lunch...

Reactions: 13 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @hankjam,

My lovely Niece brought me fresh kippers from Craster in Northumberland. I'm not known for my culinary skills, ahem...I think I cremated them! Oh well. X
They have a good reputation, very gently warming is all they need... :greedy:... could not find one for envy.....

Reactions: 6 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
OMG!! @MosheBenYehuda,

You've had a busy exercise day. I'm exhausted just reading about it. I've taken a big slug of my ice cold beer to get over the shock. :angelic: Good bg's have spurred you onwards & upwards. Well done you. :)

Me half way through a rigorous workout! Don't you just hate it when your gym buddy is SOOO much fitter than you. X

View attachment 13840
LOL @Alisonjane, as much as I love the fact that you think it was a thorough workout, it wasn't;-)
My present profession requires annual refresher trainings for some very specific tasks, most of which demands quite a few hours of physical involvement. Just to give you a glimpse, when I weighed myself this morning at 7 o'clock, the scale showed 119.1 Kg. When I checked -just for fun- again around 6 pm, after arriving home, the scale showed a surprising 118.6 Kg:) which is 500 gr less...
I hydrated myself throughout the day, and had meals mostly of protein, so I was truly intrigued.
Of course, I treated myself with a wrongly late supper of stir-fry curly kales mixed with mutton stew -Transylvanian way, without any thickening, except leeks-.
I'll see the results tomorrow morning:)

Reactions: 8 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Morning all 6.5 on this hot morn

Reactions: 22 people

catfan

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Too many to list.

catfan

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Too many to list.

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
BG = 5.4 and the scales show another 3lbs gone. At this rate I'll be just obese (rather than morbidly so) by Christmas :playful:

Reactions: 26 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
BG = 5.4 and the scales show another 3lbs gone. At this rate I'll be just obese (rather than morbidly so) by Christmas :playful:
Mine has stuck won`t go up or down:(

Reactions: 9 people

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning all , don't think this hot weather likes me I'm 6.1 this morning :eek::eek:

Reactions: 20 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 am and it's looking lovely out the window over the Tay this morning....

Reactions: 24 people
Status
Not open for further replies.