Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
10.0 this morning ....eating crackers for supper is out the window now boo hoo :dummy1::watching::banghead:

Reactions: 21 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
A very sweaty good morning.

5.6 this morning.

Reactions: 29 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning everyone!
After a 6.0 at midnight (watered my plants:)) my FBG this lovely Brummy morning is 5.5;-)
Looks like the stir-fry curly kale with mutton stew, plus some blueberries with Turkish yogurt, were perfect to lower my levels, also reversing a morning dump.
Seems like I have to avoid even beans and pulses for supper in order to keep this.
Yummy mutton stew:-D

Reactions: 28 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
4.8 this sunny morning.Dad's appointment went well yesterday just waiting for a CT scan appointment. Going to Kings College today to see the Immunology people for me, that's a visit to the vampires. How big will the bruise be this time

Reactions: 30 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A shocking 6.4 after no sleep due to the heat. Am hoping that it is because of that heat my BG is so high...had a couple of ridiculous highs yesterday too for no apparent reason.......only difference is the fact it was scorching hot all day yesterday and got no sleep at all cos of the build up of heat in my bedroom. Never had an FBG that high :( I appreciate it isn't ''that'' high but it is for me...I am usually high 4's to low 5's

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 23 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
5.0 this am after an uncomfortable night with the heat, not complaining though.

Keep cool everyone.

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. My fasting reading this morning was 5.7 after a 5.6 bedtime one last night. Getting a little better but I won't be celebrating just yet. I want to stabilise in the 5's (even high 5's will do me).

Reactions: 29 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all:)
A much better 6.6 for me today:p
Just returned from taking my son to school and it is hot hot hot !!!! Stay cool, hydrated and take care :D

Reactions: 26 people

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Bit higher than usual for me this morning @ 5.2, but not overly worried as it's still within the "normal" range

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A shocking 6.4 after no sleep due to the heat. Am hoping that it is because of that heat my BG is so high...had a couple of ridiculous highs yesterday too for no apparent reason.......only difference is the fact it was scorching hot all day yesterday and got no sleep at all cos of the build up of heat in my bedroom. Never had an FBG that high :( I appreciate it isn't ''that'' high but it is for me...I am usually high 4's to low 5's
You need to put fans out! I did yesterday in all bedrooms, and had a good rest, kids & all:-D

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.