Lag anyone?

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone else finding big delays in posts going through?....it has been very laggy on here for 2 days now...unusual for this forum

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
It could be gremlins or the excessive heat, it is boiling here already lol. I have found it a little slower too.

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It could be gremlins or the excessive heat, it is boiling here already lol. I like your word laggy :)I have found it a little slower on the uptake too.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It could be gremlins or the excessive heat, it is boiling here already lol. I have found it a little slower too.
It could be gremlins or the excessive heat, it is boiling here already lol. I like your word laggy :)I have found it a little slower on the uptake too.

There is also an echo in here too... :D

Reactions: 3 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Those dam gremlins again.........................:p

Indeed.! "Don't feed em after midnight." :D

There could be all sorts of reasons why the "lag".. Connection speed, wifi overloaded with too many devices, antivirus, signal interference or just too much running in the background..? It all ads up. Too many "variables" I suppose? :banghead:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Indeed.! "Don't feed em after midnight." :D

There could be all sorts of reasons why the "lag".. Connection speed, wifi overloaded with too many devices, antivirus, signal interference or just too much running in the background..? It all ads up. Too many "variables" I suppose? :banghead:

Exactly and that's the heat and Gremlins too ;):p

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Exactly and that's the heat and Gremlins too ;):p

Lol. I won't disagree about the heat.. But a "gremlin" is a modern urban mythical "creature" thought up in the absence of the true diagnosis to the nature of the cause of fault.. o_O (I believe the term "gremlin" was first coined by American WW2 pilots.)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lol. I won't disagree about the heat.. But a "gremlin" is a modern urban mythical "creature" thought up in the absence of the true diagnosis to the nature of the cause of fault.. o_O (I believe the term "gremlin" was first coined by American WW2 pilots.)

I like the word Jaylee, it can cover many a malfunction, so if it's good enough for me.............................. :)lol
I remember an American show, The Twilight zone, an episode with a male passenger freaking everyone out because he saw gremlins outside on the plane ( on the wings) ripping bits off and no one believed him :oops: :eek:

Reactions: 5 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I like the word Jaylee, it can cover many a malfunction, so if it's good enough for me.............................. :)lol
I remember an American show, The Twilight zone, an episode with a male passenger freaking everyone out because he saw gremlins outside on the plane ( on the wings) ripping bits off and no one believed him :oops: :eek:

That was a young William Shatner. I think! they retold the story in the TZ movie using the actor from 3rd rock from the sun...

I just found a mash up... It amazing what you can find on the net!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
and I LOVE the Twilight Zone :)

There were some great stories.. The one about the girl in the hospital believing she was "deformed". But there was nothing wrong with her.. Then the camera pulls back to reveal the "bigger picture." It's a classic..
Intellectuallizing the plot. I would say it explores the true nature of reality perception..?

Here is a short teaser..! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yay Mike, some great episodes, maybe start another thread as we may inadvertently derail this one, ho hum :oops: o_O

I wouldn't call it a "derailment" RRB more like we are taking it into a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. o_O;)

Reactions: 6 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
I wouldn't call it a "derailment" RRB more like we are taking it into a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. o_O;)

LOL.:D

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

"Titter ye not.!" ;)

:D

image.jpg