Where do I buy a insulin/ glucometer kit bag!

Amh92

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, I am the girlfriend to a man with type 1 diabetes, he carries a small wallet type kit for his glucometer and insulin pen etc. However it's rather tatty and I'd really love to know where I could get him a new black one?! I'm only getting used to this all myself, but he's a working professional and I think if he had something nice to carry his kit around in all day would just be a nice gift to him that replace the old one and surprise him!

All recommendations welcome, of where to buy, or if I'd need a leather one custome made!

Thanks for the help!!

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hoya I wonder if you contact the makers of his monitor and ask if sell any accessories, you could have it made or ask his diabetes team for a new one. To be honest the kit will always get worn down due to the frequency so it just depends on whether it's worth it or not. Personally I don't care about its look

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hoya I wonder if you contact the makers of his monitor and ask if sell any accessories, you could have it made or ask his diabetes team for a new one. To be honest the kit will always get worn down due to the frequency so it just depends on whether it's worth it or not. Personally I don't care about its look

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Try googling. I've seen various bags advertised but can only remember the name of one company. I hope it's ok to put it here. I've never used it and there are other companies that make them too, hence my Google suggestion. Here's one site:

http://www.desang.net/kitbags/

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

You may need to bare in mind. Insulin needs to be kept relatively cool. (Your BF will/should know/ this.) ;)

This link may help with regards your gift idea choice.? http://www.friouk.com/shop.aspx