Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
6.6 this morning.

I wish I wasn't working till 8.30 tonight. This weather, lovely though it is, knackers me. I don't sleep well at the best of times and it's,virtually impossible to sleep in more than half hour snatches.
I know the knackered feeling, some air to breathe would be nice. Off to chest clinic this morning up at Guys

Reactions: 10 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Yep on the 9:45 from grove park. The trains back from Kings were fun last night too

Reactions: 7 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all:)
7.0 for me today , love seeing the sun shining but not coping with the heat very well :confused:

Reactions: 25 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a fasting reading of 6.5 this morning after a 6.5 at bedtime last night. I was 5.8 at 05:00 this morning when I first woke up but I went back to bed as that was after only 4 hours sleep.

Reactions: 29 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

5.5 fasting. Always happy to be in the 5's.

Stayed up to watch the football. Kick off was 12 and late back from london due to operation stack. England ladies vs Japan.

Great game but unfortunately we lost 2:1 with virtually the last kick of the game. So it's 3rd place play off vs the Germans for us. Go girls!

Reactions: 28 people

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A nice low 4.7 for me this morning to go with the nice low temperature outside :)

Reactions: 28 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all a whopping 7.8 this morning but out till 1am! Had a scoop of ice cream and sugars before bed was 6.8. Up 8am an hr overdue with meds so not too worried.

Reactions: 23 people

brettsza

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 fasting
Highest post ND i think, dont like heat I guess coz I slept at nice 4.8 and had fish and salad for dinner.

Reactions: 30 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

5.7 again this morning

Reactions: 29 people

gillyhill

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lying on a beach all day, arrogant/rude/superficial people, not being able to get necessary help from health professionals
6.8 today. Pretty good for what I've been eating this week :)

Reactions: 23 people

Merrylizard1314

Great result, congratulations.

Thank you dear Pasha. I have been reading Grant Peterson's book, " Eat Bacon, Don't Jog" and although I am not a meat eater, I have found it very useful in keeping me straight. Also a really good explanation of fat-fasting, which sounds easy to do, and I might do it if I ever want to lose any more weight.
Your results, of course are stellar, and a shining example to us all!

Reactions: 12 people

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Heat wave ? 35 centigrade is very hot for the English = 95 F in the old system, thats a bit warm in any country. Probably enough to spoil a good nights sleep.
I think your right pasha couldn't sleep to **** hot up 4times for a P , I've never liked the heat even as a kid but last night was just to much for me . Perhaps tomorrow will be better I'm off to Norway on an 8 day cruise and it's about 14 c over there :D

Reactions: 14 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 this morning, which is not bad. Slept like a baby with all the windows and doors open (upstairs)!

Reactions: 26 people
Status
Not open for further replies.