The SCREAM thread

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I am going to SCREAM like a banshee if all this Political Correctness keeps up and evolving. It is a Mental Disorder and that's my opinion and if you don't like it then tough. Rant over - feelings expressed lol. Phew ! Lol

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I am going to SCREAM like a banshee if all this Political Correctness keeps up and evolving. It is a Mental Disorder and that's my opinion and if you don't like it then tough. Rant over - feelings expressed lol. Phew ! Lol

I bet you feel better now, there's nothing like a good scream :)

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I bet you feel better now, there's nothing like a good scream :)
Well maybe shouldn't have screamed too loud, might hurt my recovering sore throat lol....just let all that steam out!

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

Let em have fun..
I set a couple of rockets of as a tribute. They did save the world from an alien invasion... ;)

Don't really know if that's what it was cos few weeks ago there was similar in sane direction....scares the dogs sh#less...one was running round garden in a frenzy cos back door was open....mega display fireworks......they may look pretty but hurt my ears never mind the dogs and the birds were screeching and squawking...poor wildlife

Erm......."what" Alien invasion?

S

Sable_Jan

What's a Mental Disorder....Political Correctness? :confused::confused:

M

mrspuddleduck

Can I join the scream thread.....?
Why oh bloody bloody bloody why do people WANT to be disabled......
***, what's that old saying, have a day in my shoes..... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.
Thank you guys! Sue xxxxxxxx

C

chris lowe

BL##DY FIREWIRKS!!@@ it's July 4th not November 5th and noone tell me it's American Independence day cos I'll scream louder......I'm in ENGLAND......
Enough to drive you nuts! I think that a big house at the back of us maybe does weddings in a marques as several Sat nights there will be fireworks going off. :mad:

C

chris lowe

The toilet roll fairy (ie me!) has refilled the toilet roll container in the bathroom and the cardboard inner that was put on top of the towel rail at least 10 days ago - I left it there to see how long it would stay. :arghh::grumpy:How difficult is it to bring it downstairs and bung it in the recycle bag.:banghead::banghead:

Reactions: 8 people

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
The toilet roll fairy (ie me!) has refilled the toilet roll container in the bathroom and the cardboard inner that was put on top of the towel rail at least 10 days ago - I left it there to see how long it would stay. :arghh::grumpy:How difficult is it to bring it downstairs and bung it in the recycle bag.:banghead::banghead:
You'll find out when you do it yourself . . . Been there, done that!

Reactions: 7 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

I hate it when people use the last of, say, a carton of juice and then leave it empty sitting on the kitchen top. As you have to walk past the bin to leave my kitchen, I never know why they don't put it in the bin! It happens with lots of things. Grrrr!

N

NicolaB70

I hate it when people use the last of, say, a carton of juice and then leave it empty sitting on the kitchen top. As you have to walk past the bin to leave my kitchen, I never know why they don't put it in the bin! It happens with lots of things. Grrrr!
Same happens in my house, really really annoying

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What's worse is when they put an empty pack back into the fridge/cupboard!

Reactions: 9 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have one that leaves the cardboard toilet paper tube on the bathroom window sill for days until I finally give in and bin it......I got the message across to him by saving them up and putting them all under his duvet....he leapt into bed and said....***!!!!!.....I smiled sweetly and said.....EXACTLY :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:.....no more have been left on the window sill since and he even changes the roll when it's empty....and that ladies is a result :D :D

Reactions: 12 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have one that leaves the cardboard toilet paper tube on the bathroom window sill for days until I finally give in and bin it......I got the message across to him by saving them up and putting them all under his duvet....he leapt into bed and said....***!!!!!.....I smiled sweetly and said.....EXACTLY :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:.....no more have been left on the window sill since and he even changes the roll when it's empty....and that ladies is a result :D :D

.... It's also a potential fire hazard! :p

image.jpg

Reactions: 8 people