2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
My money is on chelski again, but it will be closer this time around. Hopefully liverpoo will have the Gerard effect like they had the Suarez effect this season, feel sorry for saints fans as the reds seem to be picking their best players again! sorry Jay!
Will utd be better again this season? Can city pinch the title and be better in the champions league?
Can anyone break into the top four, I don't think so!
Not long now for all the fun of the fair to happen again.

Meanwhile, down in the national league!
We are due to sign at least another 3 players this week.
The club is maintaining its push for positive push for the coming season. Over two thousand attended an open day on Saturday. To see for themselves, the changes in the club and new facilities and the new away kit! It went exceptionally well! The new chairman was happy to talk to fans and inform them of the plans and development of the ground and of the new players and answered openly and honestly.
Us Rovers fans are not use to this! It's like a breath of fresh air! Really looking forward to the new season! Fixtures out Friday! Woohoo!

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
We have a couple of new signings as well. Hopefully it will help us to do better.Back in training tomorrow

TyTy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
morning well i am a Forest fan , Hope this year we will get promotion to the PL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
feel sorry for saints fans as the reds seem to be picking their best players again! sorry Jay!

Victims of our own success ;) It's unfortunate that the big teams regard Saints as a fruitful place to poach good players from but it was ever thus, as Messrs Shearer, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain and many more will attest. We really need to get to the point where staying at St Mary's is seen as a better career move than going to places like Old Trafford, the Emirates, Etihad and so forth, but we're not there yet - and may never be. We probably need an even newer, bigger stadium and I'm afraid it's all about money nowadays. The Liebherr Family have given Saints stability and purpose, and I really hope that their commitment continues, and is suitably recognised. One of our biggest assets is our supporters who have stuck with the club through thick and thin, but we need another 20,000 people turning up each week (and the space to seat them, as above) to propel us into the stratosphere, in my opinion.

Of course, one way of making money is to sell reasonable but not brilliant players for too much money (take a bow, Callum Chambers :)) but you can't expect that to happen every day. Not sure why Clyne would want to go to Loserpool; he can stay at St Mary's and still play in the Europa League :D, but if United are seriously going after him, I fear we are lost.

Meanwhile, down in the national league!
We are due to sign at least another 3 players this week.
The club is maintaining its push for positive push for the coming season. Over two thousand attended an open day on Saturday. To see for themselves, the changes in the club and new facilities and the new away kit! It went exceptionally well! The new chairman was happy to talk to fans and inform them of the plans and development of the ground and of the new players and answered openly and honestly.
Us Rovers fans are not use to this! It's like a breath of fresh air! Really looking forward to the new season! Fixtures out Friday! Woohoo!

Good luck this season; ironically it's often a bit of adversity that brings out the best in a club. Better will come....

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Because according to him, he couldn't refuse (the money) going to a big club! He could have gone to a club in Europe!

Doh! I posted on the wrong season!
Rovers at home to Woking first game, some more good signings, really looking forward to the season!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Seems we have made a signing from a team ive never heard of. Ive heard and been to Brighouse but never heard of the footy team there. Hope hes some good. We might be getting Pilkington back from Cardiff yet. Friendlies start up next Saturday.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston has been spoken to by police about carrying a firearm outside the football club's stadium, the BBC understands.

Lancashire Police received a report of "an altercation" between two men outside the Bloomfield Road ground at about 11:30 BST on 25 June.

The firearm was not brandished or used to threaten anyone and "no criminal offences were committed", police said.

Blackpool FC said neither Mr Oyston, 48, nor the club would be commenting.

Police said a 48-year-old man was "spoken to" about carrying a firearm in public.

A spokesperson said the matter had been concluded.

I wonder what he was doing with a Shooter. The man's a bloody lunatic

TyTy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
forest have signed Jamie ward from Derby county and Matt Mills from Bolton

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Friendlies start tomorrow then the Town jet off to Spain on Sunday for 7 days. Training holiday.

TyTy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Forest ahd there first game few days ago , they training in Sweden, lost 4-2 to Odense BK

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Rovers have their first pre season games tomorrow.
Believe their few days in Ireland were very good.
I'm still hopeful!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Went to watch pre season game at Marine yesterday.
Won 3-1, most of our new signings played.
Dominated game and deserved win. (Its nice to win!)
Quite happy with pre season and prospects for new season.
Maybe one or two more signings to complete squad.
Would be happy with play offs! We are favourites with bookies!
Can't wait for season to begin.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Went to watch pre season game at Marine yesterday.
Won 3-1, most of our new signings played.
Dominated game and deserved win. (Its nice to win!)
Quite happy with pre season and prospects for new season.
Maybe one or two more signings to complete squad.
Would be happy with play offs! We are favourites with bookies!
Can't wait for season to begin.

Nice going :)

We won as well over in Spain we battered Leyton Orient 2-0

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We've got some new signings including a young lad from Man city hopefully we will perform much better this time UTT