Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5.5 up with stupid Asthma:mad::rolleyes: again going to ring nurse later cause something is not right. I know the changing weather doesn't help. But a least it's not as humid now.:)

Reactions: 26 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.5 up with stupid Asthma:mad::rolleyes: again going to ring nurse later cause something is not right. I know the changing weather doesn't help. But a least it's not as humid now.:)
Sorry to hear that, Loulou:-/
Get better soon:)
Catch up with you guys around 5pm;-)

Reactions: 10 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 FBG and another couple of pounds gone :D that 3 mile walk yesterday seems to have done wonders!

Reactions: 30 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
5.6. Just about to tuck into my boiled eggs before work.

Reactions: 29 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
6.3 this am I had a lump of cheese for supper but yesterday did not feel well at all...... had brecky walked the dogs 2.6 miles then just before lunch tested it was a massive 19.3 so took myself off for a walk again sighs my lunch was ready but didn't have until 3pm and only ate half of it ..yes the sugars had dropped but still felt iffy grrrr not sure what set it to high

Reactions: 21 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 this am I had a lump of cheese for supper but yesterday did not feel well at all...... had brecky walked the dogs 2.6 miles then just before lunch tested it was a massive 19.3 so took myself off for a walk again sighs my lunch was ready but didn't have until 3pm and only ate half of it ..yes the sugars had dropped but still felt iffy grrrr not sure what set it to high

Sorry you're feeling rough PatsyB, I hope they can work out what on earth is going on with your BG soon!

Reactions: 14 people

Silver Hammer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 this morning

Off for a bike ride again this morning. That should bring it down and counteract last night's naughty supper (fish, a few chips and some curry sauce, a couple of glasses of prosecco)

Maxwell

Reactions: 25 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5.7 given up tossing and turning going to get up and have breakie. Chest is a bit easier, due some pumps soon.

Reactions: 27 people
Status
Not open for further replies.