Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
I love grumpy cat, your a gem Alison a right tonic for the soul, keep making us laugh xx

Hi @Shar67. So kind of you to say so. It feels good giving forum members a bit of light relief. Please drop in again. Have a lovely day. These pics are for you...from one grumpy cat fan to another.................

image.jpg
image.jpg

Just SOOOOO rude. GOOD! lol. X

Reactions: 11 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
As promised, the following pics are pretty random, but funny. I hope you like them. Which one will be your favourite? X

View attachment 14354

View attachment 14355

HOW LOOOOOOOOWWWW CAN YOU GO?!!!

View attachment 14356

It didn't get this one initially......took me 10 seconds, then I laughed out loud. IVE GOT A CAR! Lmao.

View attachment 14357

View attachment 14358

As always another great selection of funnies to make us lol. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Being a cat lover I have a soft spot for grumpy cat,and my other favorite was the pole dancer oops sorry the one about the lady that works in home depot. Have a great day

Reactions: 12 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
The best thing about this thread is rummaging through the jokes & images from various websites. There's some crazy stuff out there for sure. Some rude, some sweet, some witty & sarcastic, whilst some are just plain bonkers. Apart from lots n lots of funny animal pics, there's the OMG pics & definitely the "what the hell" kind too. Things that make us smile vary so much from person to person. We're such a diverse lot....and long may it be so I say.
On this Tuesday, I've decided to jump on the "Grumpy cat" bandwagon that seems to be very popular right now. I can see why, as some of the quotes accompanying the pictures are so grumpily sarcastic that you can't help but laugh. Hope they make you laugh too. And, just because I want to...I'm going to post some of my favourite random pics up too. They don't follow a particular theme, they're just funny.
Have a GREAT day everyone. :)

View attachment 14348

View attachment 14349
View attachment 14350

View attachment 14351

View attachment 14352

View attachment 14353
Nah...he's not Mr Grumpy Cat, he looks like a Mafia Don Cat out of the Sopranos lol...I wouldn't mess with him, you might be "sleeping with the fishes" lol (another rotten pun) lol

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
An "awwww" moment coming up. SO cute, you just gotta smile. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 22 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Awwwww thanks @Janiept. It's nice to have something lighthearted on the forum. Diabetes can be draining, & having something that makes you smile kinda helps. Please feel free to keep dropping by. The more the merrier. These one's are for you as your avatar makes me think you're a cat lover.............

View attachment 14337 View attachment 14338
Excellent, but what do you mean "a random miaow", they all have very clear, distinct meanings! :p [mad cat lady speaking]

Reactions: 16 people

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As always another great selection of funnies to make us lol. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Being a cat lover I have a soft spot for grumpy cat,and my other favorite was the pole dancer oops sorry the one about the lady that works in home depot. Have a great day

I too liked the pole dancer; reminds me of some of my kids sayings when they were little.

Reactions: 10 people

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Awwwww thanks @Janiept. It's nice to have something lighthearted on the forum. Diabetes can be draining, & having something that makes you smile kinda helps. Please feel free to keep dropping by. The more the merrier. These one's are for you as your avatar makes me think you're a cat lover.............

View attachment 14337 View attachment 14338
That cat inside the ladies bag looks like my cat 'Gingy'!! That's the sort of tricks he would do except he's twice the size:)

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Here's a few more "pet shaming" pics. Our pets love us, make us laugh, and sometimes drive us nuts with their antics. Couldn't love em any less though....no matter how naughty they've been. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 24 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I've just come across this pic & had to post it. I defy you not to laugh. :) X

When I'm next on a protest, I'm gonna get myself a placard like hers......saying "I'M SEETHING!!" Lol. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 19 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 21 people
C

chris lowe

The best thing about this thread is rummaging through the jokes & images from various websites. There's some crazy stuff out there for sure. Some rude, some sweet, some witty & sarcastic, whilst some are just plain bonkers. Apart from lots n lots of funny animal pics, there's the OMG pics & definitely the "what the hell" kind too. Things that make us smile vary so much from person to person. We're such a diverse lot....and long may it be so I say.
On this Tuesday, I've decided to jump on the "Grumpy cat" bandwagon that seems to be very popular right now. I can see why, as some of the quotes accompanying the pictures are so grumpily sarcastic that you can't help but laugh. Hope they make you laugh too. And, just because I want to...I'm going to post some of my favourite random pics up too. They don't follow a particular theme, they're just funny.
Have a GREAT day everyone. :)

View attachment 14348

View attachment 14349
View attachment 14350

View attachment 14351

View attachment 14352

View attachment 14353
Apparently Grumpy Cat is worth millions, we don't need a lottery ticket we just need a funny looking cat/dog/pet

Reactions: 13 people

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
Reactions: 9 people