Skydive for Diabetes UK

AimeeJade

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, i'm Aimee, i'm 16,coming up 17 and i have had type 1 diabetes since i was around 9 years old. As many diabetes charities, such as diabetes UK, as well as my team at the hospital have done so much for me over the past 8 years, i felt like it was time to give something back as i really appreciate everything that has been done for me and so i wanted to help by raising as much as possible in order to fund a tandem skydive i am planningon doing within thr next few months. And so, i was wondering if anyone would be able to either share this thread, share my just giving page link or even donate to the page as this would be extremely helpful. As little as sharing my post/story/ just giving pager will make a massive difference and so i would be so greatful for any help at all. Thankyouu:)
just giving page link: https://www.justgiving.com/aimsgogginsdiabetes/?fb_ref=Default

PseudoBob77

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good luck on your skydive you'll love it, when your legs are dangling out the plane door and the guy your strapped to rolls you out that plane door, Wow! it's awesome. 0 to 120mph in about a second, 1.5 miles in free fall then the final mile by parachute, if you're doing it from 13000 feet.

I done it for fun, but great that you are doing it to raise money. Way better than any fairground or rollercoaster.

All the best :)