Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
He should have pushed her

Lol. Ok grumpy catinahat. ;) I just know you'll like this photograph of your famous cousin. He wants his hat back. What a BAD ass cat he is!! Lol. X

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Happy Wednesday everyone. I'll bet we have ALL come across a friend or colleague who's the joker in the pack. You know.....the one's who are always up to something, playing pranks & generally keeping us on our toes. Well, I'm married to one. Of course, I'm an angel. :angelic: Ahem! ;) The last mad prank my other half decided to play on me involved my gardening wellies being Gorilla Glued to the shed floor. I did, however, get my own back by colouring in the grey bits of his goatee beard with a black sharpie permanent marker whilst he was asleep on the sofa. Oh, did I forget to add.....I coloured in his little bald spot on the back of his head too. Well, not so much coloured in as added an artistic touch with a smiley face drawing. All in permanent marker. AND, DIDNT TELL HIM ABOUT THE SMILEY FACE BEFORE HE LEFT FOR WORK! It amused his workmates no end I was told. Lol. All quite juvenile, but hey, kinda funny too. So, for all the pranksters out there, and their poor "victims," these pics should make you smile. Have a great day folks. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wonder how long THIS took to do...........

image.jpg

Reactions: 18 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Just because they make me smile.......a few of my favourites. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 28 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Just HOW sweet is this. :happy:

image.jpg

WHOOOOAAAH...HOW ON EARTH?! Lol.

image.jpg

Reactions: 24 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Thanks aj need a good laugh bit down this morn

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thanks aj need a good laugh bit down this morn

Awwww hun. Sending you a big (((((((hug))))))) @oldman1954. Those darn headaches can pull you down bigstyle. I really hope you'll feel better very soon. X I know you're fond of the kids with animal pics, so hopefully these may help you feel a bit brighter............ X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 22 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Evening. Catching up on this and had a thorough giggle lol. Good stuff! Lol

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Evening. Catching up on this and had a thorough giggle lol. Good stuff! Lol

Hi @eddie1968. Nice to have you drop by for a giggle. The thread is fairly subjective I suppose. I guess we all find different things amusing. The animal pics seem to make everyone who pops by smile. Who doesn't love animals...well apart from Grumpy Cat. ;) To brighten your evening, this should help...........

Both a tad random, but they made me smile anyway. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 17 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi alisonjane just got home after a long day at goodwood( i'm a coach driver) your pics are a tonic

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi alisonjane just got home after a long day at goodwood( i'm a coach driver) your pics are a tonic

Hi @Clivethedrive. It's sooooo nice when people leave a message telling me the jokes & pics I post have brightened their day. Thank you for making ME smile. :happy: X As a coach driver, I thought these parking fail pics might make you laugh. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hello one & all. Here's some pics to tickle your funny bone. They're quite a mixed bunch. Hope you like them and at least one makes you lol. X Have a nice day & good health. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 17 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that make us smile the most....... The simply bonkers & OMG moments anyway. Perhaps like THESE moments....... :eek:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
LMAO ..brilliant aj ..you have done it again x :D:D:D

Reactions: 8 people