Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
It's probably been noticed that I have a soft spot for dogs in particular. The way they manage to look so guilty when they've been up to no good just cracks me up. Goes something like this.............

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 20 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Reactions: 17 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Lol, cheered me up after a hard day at work ! Thanks.

Reactions: 6 people

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Reactions: 17 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This is the first thread I go to in the morning so I can start the day off with a :D Thank you @Alisonjane10 for keeping it going.

What a lovely thing to say @4ratbags. Thank you so much. These 2 daft dog pics are for you............ X

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 21 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 9 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You always bring a huge smile to my face AJ....thank you for brightening up the dreariest of days :D xx

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Delighted to hear you're enjoying the thread @Shar67, @Gezzabelle & @saz1902. Your kind words mean alot. It makes my day knowing the pics bring a smile. This disease is tough. Something that brings a smile, or even a great big laugh, has gotta be good for us all. Best wishes & good health X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm lucky enough to have a gorgeous, quirky, witty & loving son. My only child. He's grown up now, aged 19 & at university. He has always brought me so much joy & laughter throughout my life. The fun of watching a child grow up is endless. From their first smile to their funny little mannerisms. I'll always remember my boy, age about 4, dressed in his swimming trunks & postman pat "smackdown" wellies wrestling with his Baloo the bear pyjama case, which was as big as him. He loved the American wrestling on Sky....still does. Lol. Kids do the funniest things. ...............

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hmmm..... Somehow, I don't think this is quite true. Good try though.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I like these pics. What is it about kids & animals together that always raises a smile. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 22 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 22 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Can`t stop laughing thanks aj... just keep doing what your doing x

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Can`t stop laughing thanks aj... just keep doing what your doing x

Awwww, thanks @oldman. You honestly wouldn't believe the mad pics out there. I often wake up my dozing hubby with my laughing when I come across a really funny pic. He just grunts at me in bemusement....which makes me laugh even more. X

image.jpg

Hmmmmm.....I'm bored! Think I'll colour the dog in. Lol.

image.jpg

Reactions: 14 people