2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Great game, great atmosphere and I am so happy. We looked today even better than in Budapest, and totally deserved this win. 4 matches, 4 wins, and goal difference 6-0. We earned 610k euros from UEFA, and also money from tickets (about 20.000 fans today) and we excpect more against Standard, and also season tickets selling have increased and in first sevend days (since started) we already have 1500 fans with membership tikckets (10 euros) and online option is still not active. Really good things are happening at the moment, Dzeko is close to leave City and this match was last for left back Kvesic who moved to Turkey (for about 150k euros) so financical situation looks really good. We are starting bosnian league on Sunday against Borac and it'll be hard match because players are tired and they are best home team in the whole league.
And few pictures from today...

http://sportsport.ba/assets/pictures/gallery/6281/zeljooo3.jpg
http://sportsport.ba/assets/pictures/gallery/6281/zeljooo16.jpg
http://sportsport.ba/assets/pictures/gallery/6280/_MG_4831.JPG
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=8b86126f7364050e24b70c77141c4e30&oe=5643AFA7
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c8432c25bb93e77fc50f13f79a5abe47&oe=561942AA
Thanks Amar,
Rovers host Blackburn tonight for our first pre season home match.
Hoping it will be a good game but will not be disappointed unless we get battered!

Reactions: 2 people

endocrinegremlin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.
Considering my captain Casillas has already left, I'd be a happy Madridista if the transfer window slammed shut right this instant. Tempted to hide Ramos in a supply closet until then. I miss the footie :( At least Wimbledon eased it a bit now the sports channels are not showing the wee tournaments going on. Pants.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Time for us shine today and beat Rochdale cowboys UTT

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We lost 4-3 :( not good at all our defence is still under par and all eyes will be on Chris Powell and wether the team perform well this coming season. If they dont a lot of fans will be calling for him to be sacked.

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Bit OT:
I follow Dundee Utd, local team, and they have been plundered big time by Celtic.... it was ever such... so feel for Saints... but they do seem to have done great business and hopefully will unearth a top striker...
I support the team from the other side of the street ;)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good start for Saints in the Europa Cup - three nil in the first leg against Vitesse Arnhem. Yee hah! How can this be? :D :D

Reactions: 3 people

TyTy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Forest looked good against Swansea , have villa at home tomorrow, lets see what the last game before next Friday opener is against Brighton

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We got Barnsley at Oakwell tomorrow afternoon then thats it till next Saturday and the season gets in full swing

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We've got Shrewsbury tomorrow, should be a big test for us!
Well done saints!

Reactions: 4 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hello Ladies (if there are any on here) & Gentlemen

Lifelong Carlisle United supporter here, (I can hear you's tittering)

Yes unfashionable tinpot we sure well are, but I am not a glory supporter of a big club like Workington Reds for example LOL

Started going in the 60's as a kid with my elder brother and have been mesmerised into returning to BP ever since and have seen some class (oh yes) and some trash (its usually the latter)

Be good to get to know you regulars, looking forward to the new season, may it be a good one for your club

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello Ladies (if there are any on here) & Gentlemen

Lifelong Carlisle United supporter here, (I can hear you's tittering)

Yes unfashionable tinpot we sure well are, but I am not a glory supporter of a big club like Workington Reds for example LOL

Started going in the 60's as a kid with my elder brother and have been mesmerised into returning to BP ever since and have seen some class (oh yes) and some trash (its usually the latter)

Be good to get to know you regulars, looking forward to the new season, may it be a good one for your club

Hi pleased to meet you! :) I'm female, not sure that anyone would say I was a lady though:rolleyes: Carlisle United eh? That gives me another team to look at now

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi pleased to meet you! :) I'm female, not sure that anyone would say I was a lady though:rolleyes: Carlisle United eh? That gives me another team to look at now

Hello Zand

Who do you support?

Briefly in a nutshell Carlisle United were formed in 1904 by the amalgamation of 2 clubs, Carlisle Red Rose FC and Shaddongate United FC. Played most of their football in the lower leagues and got two quick promotions in the 1960's to rise from Div 4 to Div 2 (the 60's is when I first went to see them) they became a solid 2nd division team and in season 1973/74 against all odds clinched promotion to the old first division (Div 1), incidentally this was the season that mighty Manchester United were relegated from Div 1 so we swapped places with them that season.

The new 74/75 season saw us do really well to start with winning our first 3 games with an opening day victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge 2-0, followed up wins against Tottenham Hotspur & Middlesbrough, in fact we were top of the league looking down on the mighty ones below us, did not last and we got relegated at the seasons end

Nothing else remarkable happened for a long time until a certain Goallie called Jimmy Glass scored an injury time winner to keep us from dropping out of the Football League and going into Non League

A link you might like to see

http://www.carlisleunited-mad.co.uk/snapshot_tables/1974_1975/24/aug/carlisle_united/index.shtml

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it depends on what you mean by 'support.' If you mean which is my favourite team then it's Leeds United. If you mean which is the team I support by going to matches then it's Arsenal and also sometimes Forest Green Rovers in the Conference. I know more about Arsenal than Leeds nowadays so I suppose I'm slowly turning into a Gooner. :rolleyes:

You mentioned 1974/75 season. Brings back the memories. :)

Reactions: 4 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well it depends on what you mean by 'support.' If you mean which is my favourite team then it's Leeds United. If you mean which is the team I support by going to matches then it's Arsenal and also sometimes Forest Green Rovers in the Conference. I know more about Arsenal than Leeds nowadays so I suppose I'm slowly turning into a Gooner. :rolleyes:

You mentioned 1974/75 season. Brings back the memories. :)

Yes 74/75 we beat the London giants of Tottenham, Chelsea and err Arsenal LOL