What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Mongolia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mine was strange this morning. Tested at 7.5 which is high for me at any time so tested again and it was 6.0. Just goes to show that you shouldn't always trust your meter!

Reactions: 5 people

TyTy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Good Morning all , on this chilly morning , 6.1 this morning

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
11.2 this morning :( Hospital yesterday, caught finger in a bin on the train and felt unwell last night. Hoping for a better reading tomorrow. Take care guys :)

Reactions: 4 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
14.0. Got up at 4.15am feeling hungry, so ate 2 slices of toast with butter/jam + herbal tea with slice of lemon.

Reactions: 2 people

axle 222

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to do what I would like to be able to do
4.3 today....have not posted for a few days as some of you will know had a mishap over insulin and injected large amount of wrong one,hypos,hypos,hypos,....thank you for all the encouragingly comments....today I feel like me!!!!

Reactions: 5 people

Lampet77

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was 4.6 this morning. 6.1 before bed. Before bed to waking is always pretty constant, it's having a lie in that catches me out. If my 'fasting test' is after about 10.30 it will be 8-11 regardless of what I was before bed. Have to have +1 unit with breakfast and often -1 unit with evening meal unless it's a carb heavy treat meal like birthday pizza.

Reactions: 2 people