Have a smile on me. X

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
D..................that's my daily giggle sorted to get me up and running ....thank you AJ :D

Reactions: 5 people

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Again my canine clients will be entering a plea of Not Guilty lol. Dogs don't half smile lol
bleh.jpg

Reactions: 15 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My favourite is the one with the toddler and the dog looking over the wall. :) Bless :)

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
And, on this Saturday.....a few random smiles from my collection. X

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 20 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
The more risqué the better lol. Lol AJ

Reactions: 4 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Love the pictures AJ they are great. Wearing hearing aids in both ears I love the hearing aid one:D

Reactions: 3 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Just come across these pics & thought it would be nice to share them. Big smiles all round hopefully. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 19 people

TrishG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bad manners
I have only just joined and am enjoying the jokes, so don't give up. The world would be far too depressing without humour.

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I have only just joined and am enjoying the jokes, so don't give up. The world would be far too depressing without humour.

Hi @TrishG. I agree. This Diabetes lark is NO fun....so, a little humour injection is just what the Doctor ordered. ;) I'm glad you're enjoying the jokes. It's nice to have a Newbie pop into the thread. Are you new to the forum, new to Diabetes, or both? There's alot of information to take in, huh. I wish you well. And thank you for the lovely comments. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 14 people

TrishG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bad manners
Hello Alisonjane10. I have been T2 for 17 years, joined the forum in January but only plucked up the courage to post a few days ago.

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hello Alisonjane10. I have been T2 for 17 years, joined the forum in January but only plucked up the courage to post a few days ago.

Wow @TrishG. 17 years as T2. That's a loooooong time hun. Bet you've seen some treatment & management changes since then. I was only diagnosed earlier this year so it's all still a sharp learning curve for me. It drives me nuts at times. Then again, I'm sure we could all say that. I must admit, I've found this forum invaluable since diagnosis. My GP put me on medication, prescribed me a meter to test my BG, then left me to get on with it whilst I waited for my appointment with the DSN. So, for a month I got information & advice from other members. I'm not sure I would have coped without their help. I can't speak highly enough about the forum & the very kind people who generously share their experiences, tips & supportive words. You've no doubt seen how useful the forum is if you've been popping in since January. It's good that you've plucked up the courage to post now. Jump into some other threads too. You'll be made welcome. A popular & easy going thread is the "Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in the morning?" Check it out. Wishing you well & get stuck in there. X

Reactions: 7 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
Trish G I echo what Alisonjane10 said I was only diagnosed in April and oh boy what a steep learning curve this is. Not much back up from professionals I have gained more information from the forum and of course enjoy the light hearted threads that are on the go. This is a great place where people help one another as we all try and understand what this condition does to us. I hope you are keeping well. Take care

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
My favourite breed of dog.......

image.jpg

Reactions: 20 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes