Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
How cute is this?!

image.jpg

Reactions: 16 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Some school related pics. Scary really. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 18 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy Wednesday folks. I always get drawn back to the pics of dogs, cats & kids. Not necessarily all together, but sometimes, yes. Hope this little selection cheers your day. Have a good one. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment 14653

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 17 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Afternoon one & all. Some cute pics to hopefully, brighten your day. What is the old saying...."Never underestimate the power of a smile." :joyful: X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

AND, PURELY UNRELATED.....Kids are completely bonkers. ;)

image.jpg

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Brilliant letter, wrote at exactly the right time :D:D. You find some great stuff

Thanks @4ratbags, @Janiept & @loulou99782,

Glad you all found the letter post funny. I wish I was witty enough to write a letter like that. Soooo funny. Lovely to "see" you all. X

This picture is of my slow cooker!! :oops::rolleyes::happy: Sorry. Lol. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Hello & welcome to Thursday's "Have a smile on me" thread. I found the following little story when plodding around the Internet. I think it's just a fun, sweet tale, with a happy ending. Who wouldn't want that?! Wishing all visitors to the thread a perfect day. Best wishes & good health. X

image.jpg

HOW CUTE IS THAT. Lol. Who would know that a Sloth could be Sooooo endearing. :D:happy:

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

It's the boss's 50th birthday (birthday 49a, according to her). The team is very supportive.

image.jpg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hmmm! Ain't that JUST like a man. ;):D

image.jpg

What a GREAT idea!

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes