Living with type 2 the good the bad and the ugly

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just found you lot , good morning every one

My sugars aren't bad this morning 5.3 . Sorry I started another thread before I found this one . Good on ya loulou

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a fasting BG of 5.8 this morning after a 5.3 reading at bedtime last night.

I've already posted the above in another thread. I have relied on the previous well-known thread to help me keep on the straight and narrow since I was first diagnosed and I don't want to lose the habit. As the routine helps me, I'll keep posting here as well as there until I find out which thread will survive the longest. I hope my double posting doesn't upset anyone.

Reactions: 13 people

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. I had a fasting BG of 5.8 this morning after a 5.3 reading at bedtime last night.

I've already posted the above in another thread. I have relied on the previous well-known thread to help me keep on the straight and narrow since I was first diagnosed and I don't want to lose the habit. As the routine helps me, I'll keep posting here as well as there until I find out which thread will survive the longest. I hope my double posting doesn't upset anyone.

I'm triple posting my FBG at the moment as I can't be sure where is best to post :)

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: 8 people

Merrylizard1314

Midnight I've just taken my bedtime readings. 4.3mmol/L and 2.8 ketones. You read it here first folks!, the last post prandial, 3 hours after dinner was 5.2mmol/L

Today has been very stressful for many people. I keep wondering if I mentioned the weather too much in my posts and contributed in some way to the demise of the thread.
Early bed for me, then. Be well, and may the winds that blow on you be ever gentle and sweet.

Reactions: 14 people

deedee

This is my first time posting my readings. Todays fasting reading was 8.2 (I am type 2) which isn't great but is down from 10.3 three days ago so heading in the right direction after just two full days of LCHF eating.

Reactions: 14 people

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
Morning deedee
Great result in just a few days, well done :cat:

Reactions: 16 people

Murph28

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm very confused, not sure where to post now! Feel a bit lost since the other thread was locked.! but anyway..... Morning all 5.3 for me this morning (Hope its in the right place :confused:)

M

mojo37

Good morning all slightly better reading 6.9 then the 8's I have been having...yep less carbs work shame I love then so much

Reactions: 7 people