HbA1c

Rog

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Well it finally arrive my 3 months since being diagnosed and over to the clinic I went. I have lost 2stone since diagnosed and my HbA1c has gone from 109 to 42 which the doc said are nearly normal levels , no resting up , going to continue on diet , excecise and metformin x2 a day , the doc said I was a roll model.

Only negative was my BP was high but he wasn't that worried as when I was at the normal doctors surgery it was 120/80 a few weeks ago , that's typical me forget the good news and dwell on the negative.

Reactions: 6 people

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
Your hard work is paying off, well done :cat:

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well it finally arrive my 3 months since being diagnosed and over to the clinic I went. I have lost 2stone since diagnosed and my HbA1c has gone from 109 to 42 which the doc said are nearly normal levels , no resting up , going to continue on diet , excecise and metformin x2 a day , the doc said I was a roll model.

Only negative was my BP was high but he wasn't that worried as when I was at the normal doctors surgery it was 120/80 a few weeks ago , that's typical me forget the good news and dwell on the negative.

Very well done, you are a shining example to us all.

Reactions: 2 people

wookie101

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done Rog, here's hoping my Dr's visit ends near your results :)

newest

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cricket
well done, you have achieved so much, your bp may well have risen as you may of been nervous on going back to the hospital, the unknown has a way of playing :happy: