Have a smile on me. X

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
I agree with Lou what a great way to brighten up the day.
Thanks to all who take the time and effort to post pics.

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Thank you @loulou99782 & @JoyceGlasgow. Always nice to know the pics help to bring a smile. X These are for you. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi @NicolaB70 & @eddie1968. Thank you for all of the "likes" and for popping in so regularly. Good to have you here. These are for you.... X

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: 11 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi alisonjane10, your pics bring a smile and a laugh,so cool,thanks

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
It's lovely to hear you enjoy the posts @Clivethedrive. Hope you like the following witty, sarcastic quotes. I'm definitely gonna use them somewhere, somehow. Too good not to. ;) :) Oh, I'm going straight to hell. Lol. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 362
Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy Thursday Folks. Hope you're all fit & well. A few smiles to brighten your day. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
S

Shar67

Love the close your eyes at work. Some days at about 1pm I tell everyone at work this time yesterday it was 4pm,

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
My cat owner friends tell me that compared with dogs, cats have a very superior attitude. I think they're probably right judging by the following.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes