big,big thankyou

newest

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cricket
I would like to thank all the kind people who have helped me in so many ways to understand this condition that we all bear, through your help and knowledge and patience my hba1c has now come down to 61(7.7) I am so pleased as is my dsn, she was so impressed with how I am now and my outlook on it, that she has already directed some patients to this website, for help in achieving good b/g control, and dietry advice, along with being there for each other as only another diabetic will really know and understand the issues we all face on a daily basis. thankyou.

Reactions: 9 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
That is really good to know @newest and just goes to show how effective the Diabetes On-line Community can be, hope your good progress continues :)

Reactions: 4 people

Redsnapper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can only agree wholeheartedly.I have had reasonably good support from my G.P.and D.N. judging by anecdotal evidence here.However without the knowledge and helpful,friendly input here I would be in a dark place.I have gained the knowledge to politely but firmly push my case with the HCP's. Gained inspiration from other peoples determination,setbacks and successes.Spent more time than I have for years in the kitchen trying out recipes.And wished to give my support and hopefully constructive opinions to those I can tell are just starting their journey.
For me it has only been a month since diagnosis,but it would have been a long,long and much more difficult month without this community.
I would like to thank you all too!

Reactions: 7 people

fred1234

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I can only endorse what has already been said. This site is a lifesaver, I have learned so much. Use it every day, reading all the posts and grabbing the information shared with both hands? Wonderful. Good luck to all of us.

Reactions: 4 people