Scan today

Elliebug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Had 12 week scan today everything is prefect I'm 12+1 due 09/03 but will be feb as will be induced
My levels have been doing quite well but having night time hypos so have sit my levemir dose as mine and DNS discussion and not so many hypos
Any one else due along this date ?

Reactions: 2 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm glad your scan went well :) I had nighttime hypos in early pregnancy too. I found testing around 2am helped, as did keeping a bottle of Lucozade by the bed.

If you look at some recent threads here, there are some ladies due at a similar time as you. I'm sure the time will go quickly for you as once the Christmas holiday season is over, you'll be counting down : D

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey elliebug

Congratulations .
Such amazing news that your scan went really well , and is such a big relief when you get to the 12 weeks scan .
You must be very excited , I'm not due as I have already had my baby whos now 20 weeks .
Just wanted to say congratulation and good luck. :)

x

Vick22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Selfish people, liars, bad time keeping and mushrooms
Hi Elliebug, just reading through the posts, as I'm stressing as I've had a day of high readings (15 and then gradually dropping to 12's and 11's and currently back to 5.3) and I saw you had you 12 week scan the day before I did! I'm due March 11th. Hope everything's going well for you! X

mrsguiseley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Ellie, I'm due the 24th March but will be induced a fortnight before. 20 week scan booked for 3rd November which I am very excited about! This will be my second baby x

Elliebug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi to both of you , my readings are within range bug last two weeks they are droppinv before bed even after I've snacked , my DNS was happy with my readings though
Scan in two weeks so excitied

pinkpolo121

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations I'm 20 weeks with my scan today eeekk I'm due 23rd march. First pregnancy X

Patch13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi everyone I'm due 16th March and this is my first pregnancy too! Hope everyone is doing well

courtenayjane

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am 14 weeks now, due end of April, is a bit behind you all but good to see what lies just ahead!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Congratulations and I wish you all the very best for a happy and and a healthy pregnancy :)

Best wishes RRB

Elliebug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone I'm now 22 weeks and found out we're having a boy how is all ur levels ?

Reactions: 6 people

Ash2014

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all! Congrats on all the mummy's to be! I'm 9 weeks 3 days, due 11th June but will be more accurate at next scan :) my second child :) xx