New Game A to Z with Photos

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
W = Within These Walls

image.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
X = Xena: Warrior Princess.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Z = Z Cars.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ok. That's TV programmes done & dusted. Loads of "oh, I remember that" moments for me. So, MOVIE STARS has been chosen as the next A - Z topic. Surnames first. Guess I'll start the ball rolling.

A: Allyson, June. (pictured with James Stewart in The Glenn Miller Story.)

image.jpg

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
I had forgotten how beautiful Lauren Bacall was, stunning picture!

Reactions: 3 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
D: Dorothy Dandridge.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
E: Eastwood, Clint.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
G: Garbo, Greta. ( Stars in one of my favourite ever movies, "Camille." A weepy.)

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I = Irons, Jeremy.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
K = Kerr, Deborah. (An affair to remember, The King & I. Both wonderful movies.)

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
M: MacDonald, Jeanette.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
O = O'Neal Ryan.

image.jpg