Type 2 High sugar levels

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
We probably need more information about what you are doing now, and what the specifics of the problem now. Also what type of diabetic is helpful (for those on the phone app especially) and your medication regime, diet, etc.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
We probably need more information about what you are doing now, and what the specifics of the problem now. Also what type of diabetic is helpful (for those on the phone app especially) and your medication regime, diet, etc.
I haven't used the phone app, but are those using it unable to read profile info? If so, here is the OP's:

"Gender:
Female
Birthday:
Jul 6, 1969 (Age: 46)
Relation to diabetes:
Type 2
Treatment type:
Insulin
Medication:
3xaprilla-1x l ants, 1000mg metformin, 2x stating (cholesterol )"

I'm guessing the second med is Lantus? No idea what the first one is.

Shelleyg - welcome to the forum :) I'm keen to help too but need more info.

Reactions: 2 people

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I haven't used the phone app, but are those using it unable to read profile info?
It has an extremely cut down version of the profile that omits the diabetes specific fields and doesn't give much more of any use than Gender.

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Looks like the OP is using her phone too, judging by the autocorrects. :)

Reactions: 2 people