Which meter do i trust?!

Soledad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I second Accu-Check mobile too. I have one in the office and 1 at home. Love it!

novoguy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
smoking
I had that Accu check mobile, it was rubbish, one of the worst I have ever used S is the verio also found to be a big letdown. My recommendation would be the contor next USB it's great have had a 3 years and love it.

Sirmione

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Donald Trump
I had that Accu check mobile, it was rubbish, one of the worst I have ever used S is the verio also found to be a big letdown. My recommendation would be the contor next USB it's great have had a 3 years and love it.

The Contour Next series are all great meters, the USB particularly good but for most of us it comes down to running costs, and the SD is both more accurate than most and cheap to run.

Griffter15

I have used the aviva nano for years. It's been great mainly due to how descreet and portable it is. Unfortunately it's been discontinued. Never had an issue with accuracy apart from when I've forgotten to wash hands or when results are very high.

I've trialled out he next contour usb over the last week and done a few spot checks against the nano, and they're always been close so I think the contour functions just as well.

The one thing I dislike about the contour is the finger pricker. It's big and only holds one Lancet. Intend to carry on using the accu check fastclix which holds 6 Lancets. The only problem is it Is the wrong size for the carry case.

Reactions: 2 people