Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi @Blondie153. Delighted to hear you like the pics I post. Even better that you're going to share them with your friends. I like the quote pics too. Sometimes, the sarcastic ones make me SO want to use them with certain someone's. ;) These are for you. Please keep dropping by. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Some funny quips to use at the most appropriate moments....if you ever dare! ;):happy:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Kids are an endless source of enjoyment, fun & laughter. They all pretty much do it as they see it. Oh to have a child's innocent, wide-eyed view of life! Sometimes though.....:facepalm:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Wee Bo is happier now.
She is saying to you all "THANKS FOR THE MORE GIRLIE COLOURED BALL !"
Bo smile ball_edited-1.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Wee Bo is happier now.
She is saying to you all "THANKS FOR THE MORE GIRLIE COLOURED BALL !"View attachment 15376

Gorgeous photograph of Bo. And I approve her new, girly coloured ball toy. She seems to be saying "take my picture if you wish. After all, I AM rather beautiful!" ;):)

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Poor wee Dachshund lol :eek::p

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes