Type 2 Life

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm still in shorts and a polo shirt. I refuse to wear winter clothes when it's still allegedly summer.

Reactions: 11 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Enjoy your jaunt around Kent today!
Before -ready for the off deal rugby club. Midday
During - Dover whilst still compus mentos.
After - 8 am back at the club. Didn't get the time I wanted but hey 53 miles is 53 miles. Took a pic of my feet after. To graphic to post!

Attachments

• 20150830_114350.jpg
    20150830_114350.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 20150830_134724.jpg
    20150830_134724.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 20150831_082541.jpg
    20150831_082541.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: 16 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Before -ready for the off deal rugby club. Midday
During - Dover whilst still compus mentos.
After - 8 am back at the club. Didn't get the time I wanted but hey 53 miles is 53 miles. Took a pic of my feet after. To graphic to post!

Well done:D

Reactions: 5 people

photognut

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 this morning. Chiropractors this afternoon, somebody transplant my brain into a body that works, please.

Reactions: 6 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for your comments and I certainly hope they recover soon. @photognut think the chirp would have a heart attack if I went to one today! Not a pretty site.

Reactions: 6 people

Gravity-Carb

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for your comments and I certainly hope they recover soon. @photognut think the chirp would have a heart attack if I went to one today! Not a pretty site.

Your poor abused feet.... well done! In your photo's you look exhausted but calmly proud. I will raise a glass a bit later for you. ;)
GC

Reactions: 10 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Your poor abused feet.... well done! In your photo's you look exhausted but calmly proud. I will raise a glass a bit later for you. ;)
GC
Just checked to see the exausted but calmly proud look. Was a brutal last 10 miles as up against time to avoid the cut off and we're slowed by the thunder and lightning and torrential rain.

I think that's my how do I keep my eyelids open look. Fortunately only a 40 minute drive home. The guy I did the night section (we had to team up due to the weather warning) was driving back to Exeter that day! Hope he made it.

Reactions: 13 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Hi Folks

Back to 5.6 for me this morning

Reactions: 4 people

Gravity-Carb

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Just checked to see the exausted but calmly proud look. Was a brutal last 10 miles as up against time to avoid the cut off and we're slowed by the thunder and lightning and torrential rain.

I think that's my how do I keep my eyelids open look. Fortunately only a 40 minute drive home. The guy I did the night section (we had to team up due to the weather warning) was driving back to Exeter that day! Hope he made it.

It would have been a brutal 1st mile for me.... I would've had the same 'exhausted but calmly proud' look, but it's not to be as I would call a taxi....;)

Hope Exeter dude made it. Congrats again.

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It would have been a brutal 1st mile for me.... I would've had the same 'exhausted but calmly proud' look, but it's not to be as I would call a taxi....;)

Hope Exeter dude made it. Congrats again.
I hope so too.

I was taxi man just over a year ago so I have to thank diabetes for changing (and saving) my life.