Type 2 Was I low on BS?

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I hope some experienced members have the skills to do a calculation.

Facts are BS of 8 mmol/L after eating fast a whole chocolate bar (100 grams) and a Rustlers Quarter Pounder and 0.3 Coke.
Was having the chocolate in a food store, was feeling gradually better and at home immediately had my microwave burger.
Some time later after feeling good enough I did the reading, 8 mmol/L.

Could it be my BS was too low? I went out and was feeling dizzy, ground seemed to move and I had cold sweat running down my body.
I had 35 units Lantus late the day before and I was not eating in the morning up to noon except 4 small sausages.

Thank you.
I don't know. It's probably better to test if you are feeling like that, so you know where you are. Did you drive home?

Are you on any other meds or insulins?

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
:( I was out with my car and usually I don't have my test stuff with me. I'm on Lantus only. Had to sit and rest after every short walk. Feeling normal now, had two pork chops in the evening.
It might be a good idea to carry your test kit with you, especially if driving, because you can check for hypos that way.

Here is some info on insulin for T2 that you may find interesting:
http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes/15478720.php