Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Some of the pictures that make me laugh the most are the "NAILED IT" ones. Especially the baking & craft pics. Not being great in the kitchen, I recognise my own limitations. But hey, trying is all part of the fun. :happy: Take a look....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I just love this thread. Thanks for all the happiness you spread around.

Thank you for your kind words @Greenwave. Happy to hear you're enjoying the thread. Pop by when you need a smile. The next couple are for you......

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sorry to be pedantic AJ but the notice should have said "spat", Did an animal write it ? Lol :D

OMG @eddie1968. I picked up on that grammatical error too, tutting to myself as I read the sign. Lol. Oh dear....we're pretty darn anal really aren't we! o_O;):happy:

image.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hope everyone is doing ok on this rather rainy Thursday in Newcastle. Enjoy the following pics & jokes folks. Please feel free to post any you've cone across. If you have a suggestion for future smile pics too, let's hear em. Will do my best to accommodate. Nothing rude though....I'm already in the Mods bad books!! :confused:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you for all the "likes" & popping by regularly @Larissima. These are for you.......

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks, @Alisonjane10 ! I should do one of those "I do not visit this thread every day, but when I do, I like everything!" memes :) Thanks for cheering us up!

BTW, my cats are big enough for a USS Enterprise costume... I feel a craft day coming up this weekend! ;P

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
AJ - Can we have the squirrels back pls lol ? They are cute and very funny !

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Thanks, @Alisonjane10 ! I should do one of those "I do not visit this thread every day, but when I do, I like everything!" memes :) Thanks for cheering us up!

BTW, my cats are big enough for a USS Enterprise costume... I feel a craft day coming up this weekend! ;P
My sister has a Russian Blue cat, monster big but not fat ! She would fit that wee doggy's costume lmao. :eek::D

Reactions: 2 people