Anyone have expired/dead dexcom transmitters?

elanka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
The same question. Does anyone have dead/expired dexcom transmitter to donate? Will pay for shipping and be really thankful

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
PEPPERS BEING USED TO BULK OUT FOOD ASSUMING THAT EVERYONE LIKES THEM!!
There's also a guy on this forum who's experienced at the battery replacement and will do it for a small fee.
Hi Spiker
Do you have any contact details for the battery replacement guy. The only ones I know of are on social media which I don’t use. Could you let me know please

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Spiker
Do you have any contact details for the battery replacement guy. The only ones I know of are on social media which I don’t use. Could you let me know please

Hi there Trish - Spiker hasn't been on the forum for quite some time, so I doubt he will see your post.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Hi. That’s a shame. Can you suggest anyone who may know

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi. That’s a shame. Can you suggest anyone who may know

I'm not T1, or a pumper myself Trish, so you can imagine my knowledge would be fairly limited.

To be honest, your best bet is probably to post a brand new thread in the T1 Forum where at least your audience is going to be T1s? https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/type-1-diabetes.19/

I'm sure members would be keen to help, but old threads ressurected can be overlooked a bit where members have already read the content and maybe have "had their say" already?

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Ok thanks for that.