What is Happening to Me?!

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
So i am 14 year old man, i never ever had anything close to blood sugar problems. During past month i started experiencing problems such as wanting to go to sleep right away after eating a big meal, blurred vision. During past 2 weeks i started experincing all of those symptoms more severely and also started urinating really frequently, and have to stand up during night to pee. I also have elevated heart beat.
I exercise with weights 3-4 times a week, my diet is based on intermittent fasting ( i have been doing it for almost 2 years, made me feel great). I eat two large meals, first one about 4-7 hours after waking up and second one about 1-2 hours before sleep. I do 16-20 hour fast dailey, my sleep is 8-9 hours and the first meal is Protein/Fats, and second one Carbs/Fats. I am also very interested in endocrine system and know that this type of eating causes a sharp rise in insulin which grabs sugar from the blood and drives it to liver and muscles.
My health has being amazing but, the past month and especially this 2 past weeks i felt strange. What is happening to me? What would you recommend to prevent this. Thanks in advance

alaska

Is that meant to say 14 year old man? Or is it 41 year old?

2 weeks to a month of those symptoms could be diabetes so probably best to checked out in case it is. And if not, to see if they can find out what could be the cause.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think you need to see a doctor. Few members on here are doctors and none of them can diagnose you over the internet.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I think your English is really good! I agree with the others and suggest you see your doctor and ask for a blood test and general check-up.

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
So i did a blood check 1:30 hours after eating and it showed 80. Going to do fasted blood glucose test today

dazza190574

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Seriously just go to your Doctor. I did a few months ago and was diagnosed with Type 2. The sooner you know what is going on the better. I was amazed that I didn't have to fast before the blood test too.