Our girl shed ...

K

Kat100

Our shed is being erected on the 17/9. My hubby is still adamant it's a man shed. The more I think I about it though it sounds like a good idea, I can send them all out there and have the house to myself!!!! I've seen some great man shed/cave signs on Amazon.
Yes, get a sign and give them the cave as a Christmas gift .. Lol
And change your house locks .. Then it's all yours .. Visits by appointment :)

Reactions: 8 people
N

NicolaB70

Yes, get a sign and give them the cave as a Christmas gift .. Lol
And change your house locks .. Then it's all yours .. Visits by appointment :)
Pmsl...now your talking...I'm sure I could get hold of some crepe paper to make a big bow for them to undo. Hmmm got me thinking now...

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Itsc all of you , goodness I love you all and spotty ... Now tell me all your secrets .. There are years of them .. All those black and white afternoon moments :bag:
The BIGGEST Spotty Dog you EVER did see.... As a kid spotty dogs walk was my "party piece" :rolleyes:

K

Kat100

Pmsl...now your talking...I'm sure I could get hold of some crepe paper to make a big bow for them to undo. Hmmm got me thinking now...
Yes your new project , Christmas in the Man Shed lol
If you wanted to , well , I would put a tree up in man shed , box of turkey sandwiches .. And just chill . That's the big day taken care of, and all so easy ...
Of course you will have to put little pressies in as well ... Because there still is a Santa .. Lol x
Then the TV would be yours all day long :bag:

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

Jam , were they the Friday afternoon slot .. I am trying to recall ... A grey I mean blonde moment :angelic:o_O;)
You think I can remember 53 years plus ago :eek::eek::eek:
I probs didn't know days of week then.....
now I DO remember Crackerjack was a Friday but the opening of the show "it's Friday....its 5 to 5 and its CRACKER JAAAAACK. will probably be imprinted on my mind FOREVER.....

Reactions: 8 people
S

Sable_Jan

Santa Paws will.have to visit all the Girl Shed animal ....we'll have to start thinking what to buy them......

K

Kat100

Santa Paws will.have to visit all the Girl Shed animal ....we'll have to start thinking what to buy them......
image.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

You think I can remember 53 years plus ago :eek::eek::eek:
I probs didn't know days of week then.....
now I DO remember Crackerjack was a Friday but the opening of the show "it's Friday....its 5 to 5 and its CRACKER JAAAAACK. will probably be imprinted on my mind FOREVER.....
Memory of a Magpie lol :p x

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Well ladies just popped in for a tidy up, as you can see all outside work done, grass cut, veg patch tidy, new fruit canes planted hedges trimmed more hay put under pumpkins, and they are looking good, so I think the grounds are ready for the winter, stuff from veg patch in pig bin so please don't throw onto compost heap.
Farrier has been and done the donkeys shoes and bless him he trimmed the pigs feet too, I couldn't manage with those stupid trotter clippers, he has said he will keep an eye on them for us, wouldn't take payment but was happy to take 2 doz eggs.
Have used the egg money to restock the cupboards and freezer, change in tin, think I remembered everything and a couple of treats for us too, if there is anything I missed write it on the board and I will get it Friday when I go shopping.
The animals are all looking sleek and well fed, Jem says the chickens will start to stop laying shortly till they moult then they should start again, he is so good with them and their houses are always so clean, caught him sitting with the pigs scratching their bellies, wish I'd had my camera.
Later ladies.

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Well ladies just popped in for a tidy up, as you can see all outside work done, grass cut, veg patch tidy, new fruit canes planted hedges trimmed more hay put under pumpkins, and they are looking good, so I think the grounds are ready for the winter, stuff from veg patch in pig bin so please don't throw onto compost heap.
Farrier has been and done the donkeys shoes and bless him he trimmed the pigs feet too, I couldn't manage with those stupid trotter clippers, he has said he will keep an eye on them for us, wouldn't take payment but was happy to take 2 doz eggs.
Have used the egg money to restock the cupboards and freezer, change in tin, think I remembered everything and a couple of treats for us too, if there is anything I missed write it on the board and I will get it Friday when I go shopping.
The animals are all looking sleek and well fed, Jem says the chickens will start to stop laying shortly till they moult then they should start again, he is so good with them and their houses are always so clean, caught him sitting with the pigs scratching their bellies, wish I'd had my camera.
Later ladies.
Oh you have been a busy bee, just popped in there and everything looks very nice, glad the pig's feet got a trim too they were looking really ugly, human feet can look bad but overgown pigs trotters:eek::eek: Gem's got a real soft spot for them (the pigs I mean not the trotters) wouldn't surprise me if he's training them to scratch his belly back. Fruit canes mmm roll on next summer and didn't realise hens didn't lay when they're moulting:rolleyes: hope they don't forget to start again I've got used to their yummy eggs and would hate to have to revert to Tesco:( Anyway the reason I went was, I made too many sugar free jellies so took the dozen that don't fit in my fridge, added a large carton of cream & put frozen berries in freezer, well squashed them in there you have filled it up so much there was little space:D oh & a friend called over weekend & brought a bottle of wine, as I don't drink I put it in the fridge. Have been trying to get over there for days to help catch up but never seem to have a minute. So SD a big thank you I'm sure everyone will appreciate your hard work:cat: ((hug))

Reactions: 9 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I find it therapeutic to weed, I imagine the weeds are someone I don't like then grab and yank. Oooh by the way the people at the PO have a polly tunnel up for grabs, so have told them yes please, then we won't have to build a base for a greenhouse and can move it if needed, hope that's ok, but they haven't dismantled it yet, they will let us know when they have.
Well it costs more to run an empty freezer, and as they were doing a BOGOF on the chicken wings, nuggets, bacon and sausages it would have been rude not to fill the hole, so we should be set up for a few months with yummy stuff.
Yes the chickens should be laying in a couple of weeks once their moult starts and with any luck they shouldn't all moult at the same time, but they will need their little jumpers if it starts to get cold, so have washed them and they are in the hot tank cupboard ready for use.
Fraid I pinched one of the jellies and took it home, hubs, son and I scoffed it after our dinner, it was lovely thanks.