Hi carb Foods
image-jpg.15438

That would be a Peking Tom then?

Reactions: 12 people
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I just love this thread... Keep it going alisonjane!!! I check it every day before I go to sleep... helps the dreams!!! :playful::p:woot:

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Well, it's almost the weekend again. Doubt it's going to be hot, but we can hope. ;) Enjoy the smiles folks. Oh, and take a look at my lovely Great-Niece Sofia who sang this song for me to make me feel better. Adorable.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Don't be put off by the length of this smile. It's worth the read. Hilarious. :joyful:

image.jpg

Reactions: 10 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Can one put up a new avatar or re-release an old one ? It's just that your current one gave me a fright, looks like a mugger in a ski mask for a mo. Nice blue eyes like mine though lol.

Reactions: 2 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Both the OH and myself were cracking up at the letter to the father. What an ingenius kid, I wonder how it turned out for him :D

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Can one put up a new avatar or re-release an old one ? It's just that your current one gave me a fright, looks like a mugger in a ski mask for a mo. Nice blue eyes like mine though lol.

LMAO!! You lunatic. But ok. :hilarious::)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ok @eddie1968. Got rid of the "scary" Avatar. You big daft wuss. Lol. ;) Oh, & here's your squirrel pics. :) You're right, they ARE super cute. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
LMAO!! You lunatic. But ok. :hilarious::)
Cheers AJ, I dreamt of being mugged by a lady in a ski mask with long eyelashes and sky blue eyes. Many thanks for the early alarm, I nearly slept in...now where's that towel to wipe the sweat from my forehead lmao (yes I am 100% pure nuts lol...it's why I like squirrels)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
On this Sunday, let's have a few fun pets pictures. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lol. Like the one with the baby and Great Dane.

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ha ha hilarious as usual. :D Im hoping my daughters pit bull can learn to get along with our cats :)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hope everyone is fit & well on this September Monday. It's not a bad day in Newcastle. Sun is shining, eventhough it's a bit breezy. I'm hoping for a warm early Autumn to make up for the rubbish August we had. Fingers crossed, huh. A few cute, kid related funny pics to brighten your day. Enjoy folks. :happy:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

alangarry

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)