Hypo unawareness affects cognitive function in type 1 diabetes

Alistair Wood

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So, we have actually paid researchers to say Hypo Unawareness affects Cognitive Function Impairment?

Hmmmm, doesn't every Type 1 in the street kind of understand that
Hypo Unawareness - can lead to - Hypos - can lead to - Cognitive Function Impairment??

Congratulations indeed. Or maybe I'm missing the point.

Reactions: 3 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
When attempting to shoehorn the sofa of doubt through the doorway of fact, no one I know can adjust the contrast with more clarity when it comes to the low resolution of the scientific picture quality.. Except one!

I'll tag her in.. @CatLadyNZ :cool:

Reactions: 3 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
When attempting to shoehorn the sofa of doubt through the doorway of fact, no one I know can adjust the contrast with more clarity when it comes to the low resolution of the scientific picture quality.. Except one!

I'll tag her in.. @CatLadyNZ :cool:
Lol, thanks ;)

Yep, I'd bet that it's pretty darn certain that hypos can lead to varying degrees of brain fog at the time.

Is there a study somewhere that tries to unpack this a little?

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It is a bit ironic how they keep researching the obvious.