Cold right foot..

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not really that much more to say except all of yesterday my right foot never warmed up.....
and it's not good.
My podiatrist commented on how cold my feet were and that my circulation/pulse was alright...
Been told not to put direct heat onto feet to warm them up....
Socks and heavy slippers.... and it's still autumn....

:arghh:

DeejayR

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Luckily, my feet feel warm most of the time. But I've always had naturally cold hands. At my age I can't expect both ends to work properly. I use old age to explain a lot. Can't remember exactly what though.
Beware of chilblains ... good advice about the dangers of direct heat. Socks good, standing on the barbecue bad.

Reactions: 5 people

goose64

I have this problem every year in both feet from about mid september until april, I swear by thermal socks - I've been known to wear 2 pairs. I f you can afford it sheepskin slippers help indoors, when it was really cold a few years ago I wore my sheepskin boots indoors all the time

Reactions: 5 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Not really that much more to say except all of yesterday my right foot never warmed up.....
and it's not good.
My podiatrist commented on how cold my feet were and that my circulation/pulse was alright...
Been told not to put direct heat onto feet to warm them up....
Socks and heavy slippers.... and it's still autumn....

:arghh:
I don't have any suggestions to make... just wanted to empathise.

Reactions: 4 people