Type 1 Diabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am 15 years old and I've been a type 1 diabetic since March 2009. I thought that because I don't talk to any other diabetics, I'd quite like somebody who'd understand and talk to me who also has the condition. :(

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I am 15 years old and I've been a type 1 diabetic since March 2009. I thought that because I don't talk to any other diabetics, I'd quite like somebody who'd understand and talk to me who also has the condition. :(
Hi Chloe and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you will find other young people with T1 to talk to here, as well as T1s of any age. I have T2 but I just thought I'd say hi and welcome.

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome to the forum. Im sure you will you will find plenty of members to chat to.

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Chloe . Nice name. ;)

Welcome to the forum, loads of friendly people on here to chat to and know exactly what your going through .
I'm 23 and have had diabetes 16 years , about if you ever want to chat. :)

Jems7

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Rudeness and ignorance!
Hey Chloe I've just joined this forum for the same reason! I'm 22 and have had diabetes for 14 years x

Jimboy1990

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Chloe, I'm 25 I've had type 1 diabetes since I was 8 more than happy to help

Lauralau92

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey. I'm 23 and had type 1 diabetes for 11 years now. Always happy to talk xx